Indiana Rocketry - Dec 13/14 Ash Grove Launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wrkincaid

Reaction score
Save the best for last! This could be the last launch at Ash Grove.
Come one, come all.
Bust out the gear and lets ROCK the Grove one last time.
16K waiver with call-in windows to 22K. Miles of open fields for recovery.

I have full plans on being there. I might even make both days this time!

I will be there Saturday (Weather Dependent) with a Painkiller 3 loaded with a I-223 Skidmark in one hand and NAR Certification papers in the other!

Justin making possibly making 2 days and a potential Cert flight already. And I just got an E-mail from AT my next order will be here Wed ( with a M1350 DMS).
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbied

The club could use a new trailer and in launch site limbo next month. So I will help a bit by giving them 5% of my sales at the launch. Also for the folks that will be there and want to take advantage of my black Friday sale. you can order via e-mail/paypal and save shipping.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

I will be making the trip for sure on Sunday, still trying to get off work on Saturday.....

I plan on flying my Extreme Darkstar on an EX M1650 Fast White and my Ultimate Darkstar on an AMW M2200skid

Hopefully there is good weather!!

Preston

In case anyone needs them I have some more 38mm J's and a couple K650'5 (5 grain) and a K820 (6 grain) along with a mess of various 24mm-38mm. Just doubled my CTI inventory. Plus the AT DMS K, L and M's will be there.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

Bob, Assuming the weather is good on Sunday I'll be needing an L1000 if you still have one available. My brothers and I plan on flying a new rocket on a new motor :)

2 AMW M2200 skids now. This is going to be awesome.

2 AMW M2200 skids now. This is going to be awesome.

Does a Bear *shuffle* in the woods Patrick? :rolleyes: It WILL be a good time! ;)

I will be making the trip for sure on Sunday, still trying to get off work on Saturday.....

I plan on flying my Extreme Darkstar on an EX M1650 Fast White and my Ultimate Darkstar on an AMW M2200skid

Hopefully there is good weather!!

Preston

M2200 Skid in the Ultimate Darkstar? Wondering if we could maybe change that to the Extreme Darkstar? :D ( I was thinking Extreme Wildman for mine...could change though to Frenzy XL if needed...)

1. "The Cop versus the The Trucker!" :D

2. "The Guy from Muckwanago versus the Guy from Delavan!" :D

3. "The Guy who doesn't like the current State Gov. versus the Guy who grew up with the current State Gov. !" :D

4. "The Battle for a Bag of Cheese Curds!" :p

5. "The Guy who's dad is a TAP ( and, would make an EXCELLENT one himself ) versus the Guy who is....." :D

On second thought...How about:

"Just two GOOD friends from the Great State of *Vis-CON-sin* making noise, shaking the ground and, throwing sparks...down here in Hooser Land!":eek:

Last edited:
Hey Gus congratulations on now being a tap

Thank-you Chris!:D It's not about how big of rocket you fly, not about what you have or haven't done....it's ALL about helping people achieve their goals L1-L3...
There are a lot more intelligent/experienced people out there BUT, their personal skills are horrible...trust me I've met ALOT of them.

Bob and Gus you should take a look at my L3 thread to get the idea of the size of the cone . Not as big as Brice with his big sqat but it will be big . Think the main can get in there

Bob my list of needs
Loc tube 54,38mm 4" and some ejection lighters

Bob my list of needs
Loc tube 54,38mm 4" and some ejection lighters

I have the tubes. But I sold out of low current starters this weekend and I don't think I can get more in in time.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies

Single and dual deploy 54mm with 38mm motor fiberglass kits. I was showing them off at the last launch. And at the end of the launch Sun. The first 2 folks I talked to took me up on my offer. just wish I had more to speed around
Mr. Bob

Well, if you need a beta tester...

You got me intrigued just by the name choices.

The names came to me as I was playing Alice Cooper Go's to hell. Hell hammer should be going up on a AT I357 and Hell fire is going up on a CTI 6G J skidmark. Should be good.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies

Anyone who is interested in flying some extra EX 38mm I's I have from casting M's let me know....I have 2 38mm 5 grain I450 Rednecks and 2 38mm 5 grain I480 Fast Whites

If you don't have AMW, Kosdon, or Gorilla snap ring hardware, I will provide it to you free!

cost of supplies only......($10) each load

See ya there!

Preston

Last edited:
Preston, I will take you up on that for at least 1 of the reloads (don't want to be greedy)! And yes, I don't have the hardware for those.

Anyone who is interested in flying some extra EX 38mm I's I have from casting M's let me know....I have 2 38mm 5 grain I450 Rednecks and 2 38mm 5 grain I480 Fast Whites

If you don't have AMW, Kosdon, or Gorilla snap ring hardware, I will provide it to you free!

cost of supplies only......($10) each load

See ya there!

Preston
Preston, I don't have the hardware, but If you are looking to get rid of of a motor I have the perfect rocket to test one with.

Back