Indiana Rocketry - Dec 13/14 Ash Grove Launch

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if land is found and the club finds a new home, I really doubt there will be an event like Thunderstruck on that new soil that soon.

Since large crowds was one of the concerns of the land owner at Ash Grove, that is part of discussions with possible new locations. Another big issue is paperwork logistics. Once a location is secured, only then can new waiver request paperwork be submitted, and that could easily take 60 days for a new site. :facepalm:

Believe me, it is frustrating. Lots of legwork with nothing to report, and finally everything will come together at once.

Since large crowds was one of the concerns of the land owner at Ash Grove, that is part of discussions with possible new locations. Another big issue is paperwork logistics. Once a location is secured, only then can new waiver request paperwork be submitted, and that could easily take 60 days for a new site. :facepalm:

Believe me, it is frustrating. Lots of legwork with nothing to report, and finally everything will come together at once.

Curtis, we truly appreciate the effort you and the board are putting forth on this endeavor!

Back