JonRocket.com's Black Friday Sale 2014

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jadebox

Roger Smith
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
JonRocket.com is offering store-wide savings on model rocket kits, parts, accessories, and supplies. Savings of up to 50% off JonRocket.com's already discounted prices will be offered from Thursday, November 27, through Monday, December 1. The specials will be listed on the web site and are limited to items that are in stock. The items on sale, and the special prices, will be updated at midnight each evening of the sale. Purchase quantities may be limited.

-- Roger

Woot! Great low power vendor, for sure!

Cheers,
Michael

JonRocket.com is offering store-wide savings on model rocket kits, parts, accessories, and supplies. Savings of up to 50% off JonRocket.com's already discounted prices will be offered from Thursday, November 27, through Monday, December 1. The specials will be listed on the web site and are limited to items that are in stock. The items on sale, and the special prices, will be updated at midnight each evening of the sale. Purchase quantities may be limited.

-- Roger

Roger, jonrocket.com is where I get my kit parts, so thanks for the head's up!
I'll definitely be picking up more tubes, nose cones, etc.

The items on sale, and the special prices, will be updated at midnight each evening of the sale. Purchase quantities may be limited.

-- Roger

Does this mean that different items will be on sale on different days? If so, if we buy something on one day can it be held so if we buy something the next day the shipping could be combined? Or is that just going to make things too complicated?

Does this mean that different items will be on sale on different days? If so, if we buy something on one day can it be held so if we buy something the next day the shipping could be combined? Or is that just going to make things too complicated?

The specials will become "less special" (or end) as our stock declines. So, your best course of action is to shop early during the sale.

In general, though, If we notice one or more orders from a single customer when we are processing orders, we will combine them and refund any excess shipping charge collected. But, we may not catch it (especially if we are extra busy as during a sale). We do, however, offer free shipping on orders of $40 or more, so chances are you won't have to pay for shipping and handling anyway. :)

-- Roger

Last edited:
Just placed my early Black Friday order this morning!

Thanks, John. You weren't the only one. :)

BTW, normally we process most orders by the end of the next business day, but, due to the volume of orders, it'll take us a few days to process and ship the sale items.

There are still more than 300 items on sale through Monday!

-- Roger

Today is the last day of our sale. There are still hundreds of products discounted up to 50%.

-- Roger

Back