Countyline's black Friday sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Hey folks, Here is our Black Friday sale and how it will go down.
Whats on sale? First is the return of the LOC 4" 3-38mm Tristar. Yes we will be drag racing them at LDRS but more on that later. List price is $124.95 BFP $85.00 but there will only be 4 available for the weekend and no back orders as I wont get more in until late Dec. at our regular 10% off price.
Next is the LOC Graduator kit. List $69.25 BFP $45.00 if we run out we will back order the kit at the sale price as LOC keeps a number of these kits in stock and I can get the back orders on the way within the week.
Next is the LOC (told some folks on another thread it will be a LOC year) Caliber ISP. List $89.95 BFP
$60.00. Like the Graduator we can back order these at the sale price if we run out.
Finaly All Aerotech Econojet F motors. List $39.95 BFP $26.00. Limit 1 pack per customer please. Put a note on for a 2nd choice in case I sell out before I update the web site. If you order more then one we will e-mail you and refund the extras. We canot back order these as an AT order usualy takes 3-4 weeks.
Also all Custom kits are at our regular 25% off and most Quest items are at 20% off.
Sale starts Friday the 28th when I push the update key. When ? I wont say you will just have to check back.
And it will end early Monday afternoon.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]
www.countylinehobbies.com

Check the Tristar thread. It will be on my website tomorrow but not for sale yet as I won't have them until Sat. When the LOC Doc (Barry) hands them to me. I don't like to post what is not in stock. Also no club membership needed to get the full discount.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies

County Line Hobbies is becoming a great interest to me because they are one of the best closest to me.
I like to keep my money as close to home as possible. When I can. But deals are deals.
That said, wish I was rich cuz I'd make everyone rich.
I'm looking forward to the sale, and maybe attending a launch next year.
I hope to have something in mid power to launch by then.
I'm hooked, I'm goin for it. Still wishing for the AZ move someday.

loc pk-30 tristar.jpg
Here is the Tristar for the younger folks. It was out in the 90's 63.75" long 2.65" upper section 4.00" lower section 3 38mm motor tubes. Mine are upgraded with 50" parachute the original had a 44" and the fins will be 1/4" plywood, the original had 3/16". other then that they are all original including the header card. Perfect for the new Aerotech DMS motors.
And for you folks looking for a good mid power kit. It's hard not to give the Graduator a look. Fly's from D-H stock and if you change the motor mount to 38mm and ad a payload section it can do a low thrust J. Don't ask me how I know:wink:
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN
574-540-1123
[email protected]

Just got a E-mail from AT. I will have another half dozen 29mm retainers (perfect for the Graduator)
And will be here and back on the web site Wed.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.

Just got a E-mail from AT. I will have another half dozen 29mm retainers (perfect for the Graduator)
And will be here and back on the web site Wed.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.

I've been wondering about those... What's your price on them? I might just get one to have on hand

When I get my grubby hands on more. The retail is $14.95 my cost is about $13.50. I just got the Topflight Chutes in and back up on the web site. I try my best to show only what is in stock. Not what is available and hope I can get the items in to do the order. I don't want to hold up your order 2-3 weeks as I am missing a widget. On occasion I will sell out of an item at a launch, Get in the shop Monday and will have to send an e-mail. Hold it, Ship with what I have and refund the difference, ship what I have and ship back ordered item when it comes in (on my dime) or refund the order. I have seen enough threads about orders with out communications that I don't want to be them.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]

One More LOC addition. All 5.5" and 7" kits 10% off list. (Dealer mark up is way lower then the smaller kits). They won't be on the web site but E-mail me to verify the total with shipping ($10.00 for orders over $100.00). PayPal or send payment. Then I will call in the order Tuesday. And they will be shipped within the week.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]

Correction I will have them on the website for you shopping conveniance.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies

Bob, how about 5.5" and 7.5" LOC parts and other odd and end LOC build parts?

Any exemptions for those who work retail on Friday?

JD

Hey folks, Here is our Black Friday sale and how it will go down.
Whats on sale? First is the return of the LOC 4" 3-38mm Tristar. Yes we will be drag racing them at LDRS but more on that later. List price is $124.95 BFP $85.00 but there will only be 4 available for the weekend and no back orders as I wont get more in until late Dec. at our regular 10% off price.
Next is the LOC Graduator kit. List $69.25 BFP $45.00 if we run out we will back order the kit at the sale price as LOC keeps a number of these kits in stock and I can get the back orders on the way within the week.
Next is the LOC (told some folks on another thread it will be a LOC year) Caliber ISP. List $89.95 BFP
$60.00. Like the Graduator we can back order these at the sale price if we run out.
Finaly All Aerotech Econojet F motors. List $39.95 BFP $26.00. Limit 1 pack per customer please. Put a note on for a 2nd choice in case I sell out before I update the web site. If you order more then one we will e-mail you and refund the extras. We canot back order these as an AT order usualy takes 3-4 weeks.
Also all Custom kits are at our regular 25% off and most Quest items are at 20% off.
Sale starts Friday the 28th when I push the update key. When ? I wont say you will just have to check back.
And it will end early Monday afternoon.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]

Give me a week or so and I will have big parts in stock. Paper and phenolic .
The sale is all weekend. I may run out of the type of Econojets you want though.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies

I did a little Black Friday business with them this morning and I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction. Now for the waiting which, according to Tom Petty, is the hardest part. Thanks Mr. Bob !

I did a little Black Friday business with them this morning and I couldn't be happier with the whole transaction. Now for the waiting which, according to Tom Petty, is the hardest part. Thanks Mr. Bob !

Nice to hear. Bob fielded a few questions I had about some LOC parts a few days ago. He responded quickly and was helpful, for which I admire. I just need some time to break away and figure out exactly what I need, but as soon as I do I'll be right up.

Nice to hear. Bob fielded a few questions I had about some LOC parts a few days ago. He responded quickly and was helpful, for which I admire. I just need some time to break away and figure out exactly what I need, but as soon as I do I'll be right up.

Yep, LOC Doorknob on the way for my L2 cert flight. Wonder where I can get a good deal on a motor ? :confused: :wink: :grin:

Thanks for the kind words. And your trust.
were not the biggest but striving to do right by the rocket folks.
I talked LOC into a limited run of the 4" Tristars. What can I do to top that next year? let me know what LOC kit would be cool to bring back and maybe we can talk the LOC Doc to do a limited run.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]

Day 2, Out of in stock Tristars but I will have more this week so I am keeping it on the website for this sale. So if You missed the first batch fear not you can still have them at the Black Friday price.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]

Last edited:
Yep, LOC Doorknob on the way for my L2 cert flight. Wonder where I can get a good deal on a motor ? :confused: :wink: :grin:

Nice. I remember you mentioning the Doorknob a while back. I think that will be a really ideal rocket you can fly on I's through K's in Gunter without much issue. You should definitely start a build thread. Oh, and I know a dude that can hook you up with some motors. I can't think of his name at the moment but when I do I'll get back to you ;).

The Top Gun and Esoteric!
Laser Loc 1.5, 2.1, 3.1

JD

Thanks for the kind words. And your trust.
were not the biggest but striving to do right by the rocket folks.
I talked LOC into a limited run of the 4" Tristars. What can I do to top that next year? let me know what LOC kit would be cool to bring back and maybe we can talk the LOC Doc to do a limited run.
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
Grovertown, IN.
574-540-1123
[email protected]

The issues with the Top Gun or Esoteric is the transition. Talking to the LOC Doc it is a $70.00 part in balsa and the cost of a plastic mold is close to $10,000. The Laserlocs had hardwood nosecones but if it was changed to a foam filled plastic or smartcone...Ultimate Max and Wolverine. Haven't seen one of those in a while...Ultimate Max another rocket made for the AT DMS motors. Bringing up these names... I got to dig out my old LOC catalogs and do some slick talking:)
Mr. Bob
Countyline Hobbies
You know the rest

Last edited:
I think landu ? Can do the transition for loc . Just an idea

If a reasonable price and good quality can be had. A few old timers and folks that want to try classic kits could be very happy.
Mr. Bob

Back