Buyrocketmotors.com, exceptional service, competitive prices, and quick shipping

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketGeekInFL

Reaction score
I can not say enough about this vendor. Their service is outstanding, their prices are great and their shipping is crazy fast.

Sign up for their newsletter now and you can get a $5 off code to use at checkout.

Last edited:
Paul, Did you mean "Exceptional" service? or did you really mean "exception" service as in "non-standard" orders? Either way, I think you made your
point that they are committed to good customer service. Good to know. Thanks.

I did mean exceptional and I caught it right after I hit post. But I don't know how to edit it.

My connection to Robert is that he belongs to our club and I buy from him. I will say that he has always done me right and even taken chances on stocking things just because I asked him about it. He stocks what sells, and you can order anything else. If you don't see it, then write him and he can add it to special order status. If the website won't let you order on a Saturday, he is probably at a launch. He can't keep the real time inventory updated during launches and doesn't want to sell a motor that just went out of stock.

Back