Help needed finding a Post

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woody's Workshop

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
A day or 2 ago was drifting over threads and someone posted a pick of their upscaled Estes Wizard in BT-80.
If someone can help me find that post again I would greatly appreciate it, I've looked most of the day.
Just can't remember what thread it was in.
Thanks

A day or 2 ago was drifting over threads and someone posted a pick of their upscaled Estes Wizard in BT-80.
If someone can help me find that post again I would greatly appreciate it, I've looked most of the day.
Just can't remember what thread it was in.
Thanks

This one ? https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?61373-Estes-Wizard-Upscale-Build&highlight=wizard

found using:

advanced search
"wizard" in the search argument box
click "titles only"
click "date descending" in the sort order
click "search now"

Nope. The one in the first might be the same rocket.
But it was just a day or 2 ago, dated 11-15 or 16 2014.

Hey man, if all you wanna do is an upscale to a BT 80, I can do that for you. The plans are on JimZ's site. I have a tube reference list and can scale it. Just let me know what size motor you want to use in it.

Nope Rex. It's probably the same rocket I saw.
Seams like was on a thread started by a new comer.
Talking about different beginner rockets.
But I'll be darned if I can find. Looked most the day, finally asked for help.
Thought maybe remembering posting to it.
I have several of Wizards in build from BT-5 to BT-80. My 80 has a 29mm mount 14" deep in him.
I wanted to contact the owner/builder to see about some specifics he did vs what I'm doin.
Look on profile page in albums. There's a pic there of all 8 of them, smaller one's in primer.

Last edited:
Nope Rex. It's probably the same rocket I saw.
Seams like was on a thread started by a new comer.
Talking about different beginner rockets.
But I'll be darned if I can find. Looked most the day, finally asked for help.
Thought maybe remembering posting to it.
I have several of Wizards in build from BT-5 to BT-80. My 80 has a 29mm mount 14" deep in him.
I wanted to contact the owner/builder to see about some specifics he did vs what I'm doin.
Look on profile page in albums. There's a pic there of all 8 of them, smaller one's in primer.

8 wizards, enough for a Quidditch team and 1 extra :)

Back