Rocket Dynamic kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have one in my build pile purchased before they went out of business (at least general consensus is that they are defunct).

I have one in my build pile purchased before they went out of business (at least general consensus is that they are defunct).

What kit do you have?

I found their site 2 years ago when I first started looking into HPR.
The prices were slightly up there.
I would like to have had their Giant Bull Pup! If I remember correctly
it takes no less than a M motor. That's out of my league!

Of course I settled for a PoleCat Aerospace 4" Bull Pup. Oh yeah, they have a larger BP!
If I did another 4" Bull Pup I would stretch it a little. I had to add 8 ounces of lead in the
nose!

JP

I have the Quasar and would like to build a nebulous. Any one have the rocksim?

I was in touch with that guy for awhile because i was looking at getting the D-region, nothing ever came from it because he never got started back up. The guy was really nice though.

His wife had health problems and I think it has taken him away from the business and hobby.

I remember when RDS used to stand for Rocket Dyne Systems... RDS was forced to change their name to Rocket Dynamic Systems so as not to be confused with Rocketdyne. Anyway, during the Rocket Dyne Systems era, the Quasar was offered in an all aluminum chassis and fin-can for like $900... that was a long time ago.

Back