New here, just saying hi

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molten_dragon

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I'm new on the forum. I used to be part of a school group in college that built high-powered rockets, and recently got back into it. This looked like a good place to come for advice on the hobby.

I got my Tripoli Level 1 certification in August, and am hoping to get level 2 sometime next year.

Allow me to welcome both of you to the insanity.
+1 on pictures, I look forward to your updates.

Welcome! I'm new to it again after a 40 year hiatus and love it (except for spending the $$$$)!

Hi everybody
is there anybody has information about ejector augmentor?something for increase thrust in missiles

Hi everyone
is there anybody has information about ejector augmentor?something for increase thrust in missiles

Greetings. Lots of great advice and help here.

My advice? If you're going for Level 2, get a second job. :wink:

Welcome to the land of OZ.............where tall tails get taller and building rockets is the name of the game

Sorry to be late for the Welcome...

Welcome to to the Forums... Post pics :wink:

Hi Everyone,

I'm new on the forum. I used to be part of a school group in college that built high-powered rockets, and recently got back into it. This looked like a good place to come for advice on the hobby.

I got my Tripoli Level 1 certification in August, and am hoping to get level 2 sometime next year.

Welcome to the Rocketry Forum...

"...so I sez to her, no! Really! It was this tall and the (Hi new guys!) mach diamonds were twice that and then..."

Too funny... is she a red head?

Back