Green Alien Max Family

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JTH28890

Reaction score
Here is the green alien max family. Thanks to Stickershock and Excelsior Rocketry for the custom decals. green max family.jpg

I love it! How did you get the decals translated into the alien text?

They look great!

The green alien livery for the Max is one of the cool ones. I'm not a huge fan of the original Red Max livery, but I like what Stickershock did for some of the alternatives. If I build a Max again, I might see about commissioning one with a Viking theme.

Yours turned out really nice.

Awesome! I think I'll build my next MDRM with those decals, although I might do a lighter shade of green. Are stickershock decals waterside or sticky?

Awesome! I think I'll build my next MDRM with those decals, although I might do a lighter shade of green. Are stickershock decals waterside or sticky?
They are vinyl, a little sticky. They're awesome, they hold fast.

The stickershock ones are vinyl and the ones from Excelsior are water slide. I had to go with waterslide for the smallest rocket because you can’t cut the vinyl that small.

Back