How many people here are engineers, and if so what kind?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Engineer? If so what kind?

• Computer

• Software

• Aerospace

• Mechanical

• Chemical

• Biomedical

• Electrical

• Aeronautical

• Civil

Results are only viewable after voting.
Bachelors and Masters in Mechanical Engineering by schooling but have done mostly industrial controls in my career so I'm sort of more of an Electrical Engineer.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

I selected Mechanical. However, I am specialized in tooling/manufacturing engineering.

Dennis

BS in Electrical Engineering, Masters of Divinity. Probably not too many folk with that particular combination.

Mechanical/manufacturing myself with a side of electrical and computer.

The poll ought to have the "not an engineer by profession" option...

Nobody ever remembers us Metallurgical/Materials Engineers...

BS in Electrical Engineering, Masters of Divinity. Probably not too many folk with that particular combination.

Makes sense. I don't know how many times I flipped a switch (or these days - hit the enter key) and muttered "please God..."

Last edited:
If I'm the Chief Engineer of a starship in an online StarTrek game does that qualify? Just asking because you didn't list that as an option.

By training or profession?

Chemical/Nuclear Engineering in school, Systems Engineer/Architect by trade... though now a pointy-haired boss, so I guess I'm not an engineer at all any more. :)

(its a bit too early, i know) I would like to and am planning on studying either aerospace or nuclear engineering.

Back