This is funny guys ! Ladies you may want to turn away!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew,

You live in an area where:
property taxes are $1100 a year
median house or condo value in 2012: $111,308
median household income in 2012: $47,416
Read more: https://www.city-data.com/city/Bartlesville-Oklahoma.html#ixzz3J4t4whzf

I live in an area where:
property taxes are $5000 a year (which I consider cheap by the way)
median house or condo value in 2012: $162,700 (again cheap)
median household income in 2012: $57,305
Read more: https://www.city-data.com/city/Elgin-Illinois.html#ixzz3J4m6khz

Your cost of living is MUCH lower than most, keep that in mind.:wink:

Justin

Good site!

Here is my city: https://www.city-data.com/city/Dublin-California.html

Property taxes for homes with a mortgage: $5,904
median house or condo value in 2012: $527,363
median household income in 2012: $111,078

You God foresaken dorks have taken this way overboard. Take it with a grain of salt. Just enjoy the ad and move on!!! Yes I live in a cheaper part of the country.

Maybe we should just stick to discussion of something that we know....like rockets?

But can you truly know rockets without first knowing yourself?

Gotta love trolls. They make for some interesting threads...

I'll give you this much credit...you at least warned in your subject line that you were about to alienate a significant part of the audience here. But this thread isn't exactly advancing the hobby, or its public perception, is it?

I'll give you this much credit...you at least warned in your subject line that you were about to alienate a significant part of the audience here. But this thread isn't exactly advancing the hobby, or its public perception, is it?

No, but it does get him much closer to the 25 posts this month for the Wildman giveaway contest...
After all, that's why I'm replying.... :wink:

Adrian

No, but it does get him much closer to the 25 posts this month for the Wildman giveaway contest...
After all, that's why I'm replying.... :wink:

Adrian

I read it as you have to have 25 post, not 25 post with in the month. You should be all set.

As usual, my feelings about this thread are summed up nicely in this GIF.
LRj7DHJ.gif

Keep it classy, guys. People are breathing heavily down the mod's necks right now.

As usual, my feelings about this thread are summed up nicely in this GIF.
LRj7DHJ.gif

Keep it classy, guys. People are breathing heavily down the mod's necks right now.

It seems like moderators are actually ignoring this thread.

It seems like moderators are actually ignoring this thread.
It's not in violation of any of the rules, and says more about OP than about anything else.

You know what though, I'll go ahead and lock it so it can drift to the bottom of the pile. I think OP has proven his point, yes?

I'm donning my Nomex suit in preparation for the PMs I'll be getting... :eyeroll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back