9v battery holders on clearance, and various wiring you may find useful.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HHaase

Reaction score
Most of you didn't know this, but I actually run a small side business dealing with pinball stuff. Normally this wouldn't relate to anything rocket-wise, but I do have a few products you might find useful. The website address is at www.siegecraft.us

I'm looking at dipping into rocketry if I can find the right niche, so figured I'd dip my toes with some things I already carry which would be useful for the rocket crowd.

I've got 9v battery connectors with wire leads on clearance at $0.50 each.

Spool upon Spool of various 22 gauge wire from 2 to 6 conductor.

Regular shipping is a fixed $3 within the US, no matter what size your order.

@HHaase - you might also consider listing superbright LEDs, if you stock them. We use them as replacements for the incandescent bulbs Estes launch controllers use. With the lower-amperage LEDs, we can use lower-firing amperage igniters/starters like the Quest ones.

I don't stock them now, but can easily add them into the inventory.
I'll just need to do a bit of research to make sure I carry the right ones.

As it turns out, it would be even easier than I expected to add these into my inventory..... my current suppliers deal with the exact LED's needed.
I just need to chat with my suppliers to see which ones will be under the 150mah draw limit for a Q2G2, give the brightest output, and not have any of the fancy new smoothing circuits that could potentially cause problems.

The only real question from a rocket standpoint is which colors? I'm thinking of carrying orange and green, but are there any others that folks would want?

-Hans

Back