MARSA4 Question

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smitty14

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I have a MARSA4 Flight Computer that I am wanting to sell on TRF. I picked this unit up at an auction at our local club and I have never used it. I would like someone to enjoy it; however when I plugged a 9V battery and switched it on to see if it worked a "Sensor Fault" message came on. Can someone help me to understand if this unit isn't working. I don't want to sell a broken item to another rocketeer.
Thank you,
Mark

A sensor fault usually means the barometric sensor or the accelerometer has a contact loose or the component has been entirely knocked off. Easily repairable. Send it to Marsa Systems via the address on the website and it will be repaired for the cost of shipping.

A sensor fault usually means the barometric sensor or the accelerometer has a contact loose or the component has been entirely knocked off. Easily repairable. Send it to Marsa Systems via the address on the website and it will be repaired for the cost of shipping.

John provides excellent customer service!

It's a good unit.
I flew mine in my Mad Dog 6 at URRF 2 to just shy of 10k on a 98 mm M.
I used all 4 channels and worked as expected.

JD

Back