Ken Allen

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhlAsh

Reaction score
Condolences to Ken Allen, we just got word that his father passed away today.

Aw Ken,,
I am truly sorry..
You take heart..
My greatest condolences..

Teddy

my prayers too, Ken is a nice guy

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Rocketry Forum

My condolences. You and your family are in my prayers.

Real sorry to hear the news, Ken. Wish you and your family the best at this tough time.

So sorry to hear this news.
The family is in our prayers.

My sincerest condolences. I heard that he had been ill and a big part of your life has been taking care/running hither and yon. Now you both can rest.

Caring for a parent is a huge endeavor. You are to be commended for your dedication.

Phil, I was just going to post this. Thanks for passing this along. Mr Allen lived to be 95. We should all be so lucky.

Condolences to Ken. He's a good guy, and this is certainly hard to go through. 95 years is a great, long life.

Prayers and thoughts for you and family.

I lost my father almost a decade ago. It was such a fiasco. Just before xmas.
The church he has been attending since the end of WWII had a youth group and turned the back to him.
Went to another Luthern church, and they shipped in a priest, whom called him Larry, instead of Terry.
I miss my dad to this day, and not a day that goes by I don't miss him or think about him and all that he did and sacrificed for his family.
I visit his final resting place often.
I hope that you have many great memories to reflect on as I do with your father.
Like riding the old Farmall F20 from one neighbor, or the Super C from the other.
The look when Dad watched your rockets go off like mine did.
He was a United States Postal Worker, Walked the town, later he Drove the Rural Routes.
As a child, they use to let the Rural Route Carriers take their sons once in a while.
I always enjoyed that. Helped him gas up his car everyday as he had his own underground tank and got a discount for bulk deliveries.
Helping him in the garden, pickin potato bugs, pickin and shucking corn, helped mom can, eating the fruits of his labor all winter long.
I just hope that you have many great memories of your father as I do, and never stop missing him.
Our Father is the one true friend we have ever had in life. Honor him, love him, never put him to pass.
He is still with you, and oversees you, and is by your side every waking moment.
My deepest condolences to you fellow rocketeer.
And God Bless your Father.

I lost my father almost a decade ago. It was such a fiasco. Just before xmas.
The church he has been attending since the end of WWII had a youth group and turned the back to him.
Went to another Luthern church, and they shipped in a priest, whom called him Larry, instead of Terry.
I miss my dad to this day, and not a day that goes by I don't miss him or think about him and all that he did and sacrificed for his family.
I visit his final resting place often.
I hope that you have many great memories to reflect on as I do with your father.
Like riding the old Farmall F20 from one neighbor, or the Super C from the other.
The look when Dad watched your rockets go off like mine did.
He was a United States Postal Worker, Walked the town, later he Drove the Rural Routes.
As a child, they use to let the Rural Route Carriers take their sons once in a while.
I always enjoyed that. Helped him gas up his car everyday as he had his own underground tank and got a discount for bulk deliveries.
Helping him in the garden, pickin potato bugs, pickin and shucking corn, helped mom can, eating the fruits of his labor all winter long.
I just hope that you have many great memories of your father as I do, and never stop missing him.
Our Father is the one true friend we have ever had in life. Honor him, love him, never put him to pass.
He is still with you, and oversees you, and is by your side every waking moment.
My deepest condolences to you fellow rocketeer.
And God Bless your Father.

Well said.

My condolences to you Ken.
Our thoughts are with you.

Back