Aerotech Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

perfhobbies

Performance Hobbies
Reaction score
30% off Aerotech reloads, single use and hardware on PREPAID ORDERS.
30% off RouseTech hardware PREPAID ORDERS.

Prices will be adjusted before payment is processed.

This sale does not include 18mm hardware, or Single Use D10W's, D21T, E15W's and E30T's.

Offer Expires midnight Monday the 17th of November.

Place orders online at performancehobbies.com, or call.

Thank You!

Ken
[email protected]
(202) 723-8257

Last edited:
I was just looking at the 29mm motors on your site and a question came into my mind. Why does a G75 require hazmat, but all bigger ones (except the H97) up to the I200 do not? I assume you are doing everything right. Is this some non-sensical regulation thing?

It deals with propellant grain sizes. If an individual grain in the pack weighs more than 35 grams, it requires HAZMAT.

I was just looking at the 29mm motors on your site and a question came into my mind. Why does a G75 require hazmat, but all bigger ones (except the H97) up to the I200 do not? I assume you are doing everything right. Is this some non-sensical regulation thing?

it has to do with the size of the grain. most of the larger motors have split grains that are smaller individually. that's why the 29mm F motors, which are my favorites, require Haz but the E and G's do not. I wish they would just cut the F motor grains in half.

Ok. That makes sense, in a big government sort of way.

30% off Aerotech reloads, single use and hardware on PREPAID ORDERS.
30% off RouseTech hardware PREPAID ORDERS.

Place orders online at performancehobbies.com, or call.

Thank You!

Ken
[email protected]
(202) 723-8257

How is the discount applied? Will it automatically be deducted at checkout? I just put some single use motors in my cart and they look to be normal price.

thanks,
Andy

If an individual grain in the pack weighs more than 35 grams, it requires HAZMAT.

Small detail to correct here. If a propellant grain contains more than 30 grams of propellant, then it must ship with Haz-Mat.

Do you have the AT G25 for the 29-120 high power case? It is not on the website.

There is a thread on here that says his father passed. If things are slow to respond, that is probably why.

Thanks for the heads up Kevin. Thoughts and prayers going out to Ken and his family.

Ken is at Orangeburg this weekend, filling orders and sale is still active. He will take calls, as it's a slow launch. As a rule Ken has a very modest forum presence so it's best to call or email him.

Whoa! I'm in. Would have bought more but already exceeding this month's rocket budget! Can you keep this deal for another month? lol

CZ,

There's a 30 gram limit per grain through U.S.P.S.

Anything larger requires UPS, or FedEx hazmat shipment.

Same goes with Aerotech single use. Anything larger than 24mm F's, or 29mm Econojet F's require hazmat shipping.

Thanks for inquiring.

Ken

I do have the new G25-10W's in stock.

They are on the website but under single use. This used to be a single use "Non Standard" motor that could only be ordered every three months.

It is a reload only now. Sale price is $13.99 and they ship surface mail.

Thanks for inquiring.

Ken

Ken,,
I know I don't know you well..
My heart truly goes out to you for reasons of my own trials and tribulations...
I know I probably can't,, but I sure wish I could help...
If there's anything I can do...

Teddy

Back