Moon landing conspiracy theorists on YouTube

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Soviets would have been the first one's to call foul taking into consideration that this was a space race. I had used this argument on YouTube and one goofball had told me that the Soviets, get this, were paid by the US to keep quite. Are you serious?!!

Last edited:
The idea that the Soviets would have called fowl had our Moon landings been faked doesn’t take into account the billions of rubles the Soviets had already spent developing their own FAKE MOON LANDINGS!!

The Kremlin could hardly expose us without admitting they had wasted all that money on developing fake moon landings only to reach the conclusion that they couldn’t even fake the fakes.

...And besides, the Germans have had bases on the moon since WWII. I saw it in Iron Sky... must be true!

of course it is true.
Had a beer last night with Hitler in one of those bases.
A nice brewery by the way, with a strange US name: The Grassy Knoll. We always land our German flying saucers (Hanebu's) on the roof when we arrive from Roswel.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Rocketry Forum

The Soviets would have been the first one's to call foul taking into consideration that this was a space race. I had used this argument on YouTube and one goofball had told me that the Soviets, get this, were paid by the US to keep quite. Are you serious?!!
That's the same argument I've used in various forums, but no one ever responded with that crazy response.

The reason I've heard for faking it is that it's gone on long enough already, you're tired, and you'd rather just get to sleep. If you're faking it nine times, then someone's not getting the point.

Only Thirsty would be shrewd enough to come up with this. LOL!

of course it is true.
Had a beer last night with Hitler in one of those bases.
A nice brewery by the way, with a strange US name: The Grassy Knoll. We always land our German flying saucers (Hanebu's) on the roof when we arrive from Roswel.

Gesendet von meinem iPad mit Rocketry Forum

Was it the original Hitler, or one of his many clones?

There is proff we never landed on the moon. NASA never built a Lunar Module big enough to carry Buzz Aldrin's ego!

Best argument ever:

"We went to the moon nine times. I mean why would we fake it NINE times?" - Charlie Duke, LMP Apollo 14

[video=youtube;FmZlR7JLjuE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmZlR7JLjuE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FmZlR7JLjuE[/video]
One the greatest endings to a movie ever.
Phil Sheppard's score was really nice.

"...fake it nine times..." ....sounds like my x-wife...jest sayin'...

[video=youtube;1wcrkxOgzhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU[/video]

"...fake it nine times..." ....sounds like my x-wife...jest sayin'...

[video=youtube;1wcrkxOgzhU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wcrkxOgzhU[/video]

When you get up close and personal to Buzz Aldrin and call him a coward to his face, nothing good is going to happen.

When you get up close and personal to Buzz Aldrin and call him a coward to his face, nothing good is going to happen.

I think Buzz is nearly 80 when this happened. 10 years younger and he'd have decked the guy ;) There's more to this, the guy followed Buzz around for a good while with Buzz trying to walk away the whole time. The "reporter" sorta pinned Buzz in a corner, called him a liar then a coward. He wanted to provoke Buzz and Them Were Fightin' Words...

Well, I've had two replies:

"Your Kidding
And this is the heart of any conspiracy theory."

"batmmannn
You're an idiot Mushtang, do some research before you speak. Dumb Ass!"

So I guess Battmmann really makes some good counter points and I have to rethink my position on the possibility that it was a hoax. :facepalm:

But wait a minute! As a kid, I remember seeing a show about how the moon got blasted out of Earth's orbit and went hurtling through space, and the only people that survived were the British ones in Moon Base Alpha, and they met some alien chick with pointy ears that was kinda cute, and my question is -- if all of this happened in 1999, then why does it look like the moon is still there? Is it a huge matte painting or something?

But wait a minute! As a kid, I remember seeing a show about how the moon got blasted out of Earth's orbit and went hurtling through space, and the only people that survived were the British ones in Moon Base Alpha, and they met some alien chick with pointy ears that was kinda cute, and my question is -- if all of this happened in 1999, then why does it look like the moon is still there? Is it a huge matte painting or something?

Well they do say that it’s only a paper Moon hanging in a cardboard sky.

PROOF that the moon landings were faked!

[video=youtube;P6MOnehCOUw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6MOnehCOUw[/video]

Well, I've had two replies:

"Your Kidding
And this is the heart of any conspiracy theory."

"batmmannn
You're an idiot Mushtang, do some research before you speak. Dumb Ass!"

So I guess Battmmann really makes some good counter points and I have to rethink my position on the possibility that it was a hoax. :facepalm:

I'm so sick of the intellectually deficient morons that populate these Youtube "Moon Landing Hoax" sites.
If you visit these posts, you'll see that some of them are now saying the ISS doesn't exist, it is all being filmed in the zero G aircraft.

The most ridiculous assertions some of these deniers post usually have to do with " it happened during the Nixon administration - what does that tell you? " or "if we went to the moon - why has no one been back in 42 years?"

The only remotely intellectual argument about the moon landings I've ever seen was a person questioning the ability to negotiate the Van Allen Belts.
The next time you encounter one of these moon hoaxers saying they could not have survived passage through the Van Allen belts, kindly direct them to these sources :

https://www.clavius.org/envrad.html
https://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/tnD7080RadProtect.pdf

In the meantime, kindly provide us the Youtube link so we can all collectively log on and kick this fool Batmmanns ass.

Last edited:
This is typical of the goofball statements you'll see on YouTube:

vhsjvc:

"No, your samples are not proof of anything, you are a child, the moon landing is a total hoax, rocks prove NOTHING,

Come on, is THAT all you got?
BAAAAHHHHAAAAAHHHHAAAA!!!!!!!

Don't forget, rocket engines do not work in a vacuum, the thrust is absorbed faster than it can be created
You see how easily and decisively I destroyed you?
In one single strike I went for the kill
Forget about all the jabs I could have taken regarding things like the miraculous air conditioning, the fact we know NOTHING about lunar gravity, the miraculous batteries.....
Son, you are a little wet behind the ears."

This guy doesn't believe in Newton Einstein Darwin or anything else related to modern science.

Last edited:
They base all of this on a few photos, reading into them what they want to see. Watch the Movie For All Mankind. See more than a few photos, but a whole set of videos taken by the Astronauts.

Mike

In the meantime, kindly provide us the Youtube link so we can all collectively log on and kick this fool Batmmanns ass.

Oops, I thought I'd done that already.

[video=youtube;wYzvVjRtn5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYzvVjRtn5Y"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYzvVjRtn5Y[/video]

Today at lunch I was watching a YouTube video of a Discovery Channel documentary about the Apollo 11 story. It had some really interesting things to say, but mostly things I'd seen before. I did learn one thing new, that Buzz Aldrin had to use a pen to get the ascent engine to start by keeping a breaker closed due to a circuit board getting broken when they put on their space suits. But that was after they totally glossed over Buzz being responsible for the 1201 and 1202 alarms by purposely skipping steps in his checklist.
So THAT'S where I heard him actually admit that! That's the only time I'd heard him admit that and just the other night when I finally got around to watching a DVR'ed PBS broadcast from 14 Dec 2014, "The First Man on the Moon," (not bad) Aldrin said that it was the brilliant pilot Neil Armstrong who got him safely onto the moon and back and said (paraphrasing) "I made a few mistakes that luckily didn't turn out too badly" but he also said with a grin that he wouldn't say what they were. However, I'm getting conflicting info on-line about whether or not his rendezvous radar circuit breaker enabling was actually a violation of the checklist.

Anyway, that PBS documentary on Armstrong wasn't bad at all. A very cool cookie. While he was mentally cool, which is all that really counts, I find on-line that his heart rate went from from 120 bpm to 150 bpm during the 1201, 1202 alarm business. Had I been there, they'd better have installed a defibrillator to use remotely via the sensor pads.

Back