Cheapest place for Aeropack?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
there are some cheaper alternatives depending on what size and style you are looking for.

Got too be Aeropack. 54, 38 and 29. A bunch of us in the UK doing a group order as no stock here at all.

Not sure how many retainers you're planning to order but you might want to deal directly with the manufacturer on that. He's more likely to have the needed quantities and sizes on hand. Cannot say if there would be any sort of group discount.

https://www.aeropack.net/

I've always had good service when ordering directly from Aeropack.

NAR members have a 10% off coupon for Aeropack in the NAR Guidebook, but that won't help you across the pond. :(

Peter- Get me the order- Bob only lives a few miles from me. I'll explain and see what I can do and maybe I can at least find a cheap way to get them over to you, You have my personal e-mail (it's on my card!)

Peter- Get me the order- Bob only lives a few miles from me. I'll explain and see what I can do and maybe I can at least find a cheap way to get them over to you, You have my personal e-mail (it's on my card!)

Will hound the boys this side for what they want. Thanks Dave your a legend. Have to inc a beer to the cost.

post-18-0-79956400-1408925592.jpg

Back