MWP12 $100 Reward for my Level 2 Rocket

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No lost rocket this time.
ImageUploadedByRocketry Forum1418515495.908745.jpg

It's all there.

I think I can say I'm official now. :)

Norm, great flight today. That K740 is a perfect motor for that rocket. Just so you know, we went to see the landowners to thank them and give them their "Christmas gift". We also gave him that $100 from you. I gave him the full story about how the money originally came from me and how I was happy to see it make it to him. It's nice to know people like you are out there and it was great to fly with you today. Until next time.

p.s. Ya know L motors will fit in that, right?!?!?

-Jason

Way to go! level 2 on a K! Most do not go that far trying for it.

Dennis

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, my son. Do DD long enough, you'll find out it's not so easy after you get bit a few times.:wink: Kurt

Huh? The more you do it, the easier it gets! I fly DD on all my flights: MPR, HPR, cert, no cert. I like the cool factor of the rocket "doing something."

I did my L2 with several techniques that were new to me and got great satisfaction from it. Kudos to Norm for sticking to his principles and doing it "his way."

Congrats on the L2! This time did you remember something for tracking or a beeper, just in case?

GRIFFIN, thanks for loaning me the tracker and your kind words.

Altimeters both reported over 1 mile:
Adept 22 - 5581'
Raven- 5792'

So the CStar did the trick for moving this bird over the 1 mile mark.

Now I have to paint it and put on the labels I got from Stickershock.

Last edited:
Back