Secret Santa 2014

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got back from lunch today and the lady who runs my building's shipping / receiving department told me "Robert, you've got a box! Is it personal or business?"

"I'm not expecting any work related packages, maybe its personal?" I replied.

"You don't know?"

"Well, honestly, I'm not expecting any personal packages, either. Unless..."

"Unless - it's that Secret Santa Rocket thing you asked me to keep an eye out for." she finished with a mischievous grin, producing a box that was, infact, labeled Secret Santa. "I hope it was worth the wait."

"Me too." I replied.

It was.

It's a Wildman mini-v2 and an apogee gift certificate. Thanks Salvage-1! (He sent me a pm on Friday afternoon, but today is the first chance I've had to log in to the forums since my previous post.)

sorry it wasnt much, but since the original flaked, I offered to jump in with stuff I had around here. That V2 was destined to be someones July 4th SS pressie, but, it wanted to get out early

Glad you finally got something!!

Glad you finally got something. :). I'd like to give the original secret Santa the benefit of the doubt because I just noticed I got a message from him asking for the address that somehow I'm missed. However it was sent late and I'm wonder about the lack of communication. If I was his SS I would of noticed he never got a present a long time ago though. Stuff does happen.

Back