Secret Santa 2014

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would Like a Laviathon Estes Pro Series II Rocket, just because I have not experienced one yet.

Email sent with list, and yes it is much bigger than 1 item.

EDIT: One that I forgot on my list I sent to PaPa Smerf is by Semroc, KA-18 Hydra One, or if you find one, KV-29 Hydra VII ! NOTE: Red Arrow Hobbies has KV-29!!! Also a Menards Gift Card, so I can get what I need to finish setting up work station so I can ACTUALLY work on my rockets. And quit digging through boxes to find one simple little thing!

I'm in for a penny, in for a pound.
What's a pound cost to ship these days?

Last edited:
I don't see myself listed -should I send another email?

Last edited:
Not sure if im in. Sent email yesterday so maybe i should chill out. Just had to skip last year and dont want to miss this one!!

updated list available yet? Would like to know if I can participate, still haven't heard back from the email. Thanks!!!!

Secret Santa givers:

JonRocket.com (https://www.jonrocket.com/) will ship directly to your Secret Santa recipient and we'll send you a small surprise gift, too.

We'll also wrap your recipient's gift. (Or, I should say that Bracha will wrap it. You don't want to see what it looks like when I wrap a gift.)

Here's the fine print ...

US orders only - both the Secret Santa and the recipient must have US addresses. Include in the comments section at checkout a note saying that this is a Secret Santa order and be sure to enter the recipient's name and address in the comments.

If you wish to combine the order with something that you want (in order to qualify for our "Free Shipping on Orders Over $40" offer) please explain clearly in the comments which items of the order should be shipped to the gift recipient and which items should be shipped to you.

Finally, don't get overly excited about the surprise gift we're offering to send to you. I said it's a "small gift." :)

Finally, don't get overly excited about the surprise gift we're offering to send to you. I said it's a "small gift." :)

HOLY CRAP!!! I have always wanted a brand new Pro98-6XL CTI case for the amazing price of free!!!! :)

Secret Santa givers:

JonRocket.com (https://www.jonrocket.com/) will ship directly to your Secret Santa recipient and we'll send you a small surprise gift, too.

We'll also wrap your recipient's gift. (Or, I should say that Bracha will wrap it. You don't want to see what it looks like when I wrap a gift.)

Here's the fine print ...

US orders only - both the Secret Santa and the recipient must have US addresses. Include in the comments section at checkout a note saying that this is a Secret Santa order and be sure to enter the recipient's name and address in the comments.

If you wish to combine the order with something that you want (in order to qualify for our "Free Shipping on Orders Over $40" offer) please explain clearly in the comments which items of the order should be shipped to the gift recipient and which items should be shipped to you.

Sweet! How did I not know you guys existed until now?! Definitely taking advantage of this...

List Updated. I am sure I am missing someone. I got an email that was corrupted, and could not tell who it was from. Check the list, if you are missing let me know. Also Sign up end Thursday night!

Quick correction, I just received two new participants that their e-mails were dated yesterday and Tuesday. I guess there was a delay with me getting them. List updated.

Last edited:
Back