Secret Santa 2014

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Received my gift today in the mail and put it under the tree... Kinda squishy feeling...

Last edited:
Received my gift today in the mail and put it under the tree... Kinda squishy feeling...

Upon noticing the return address on my package ("hhhmmm... Odd.") and having another person look in it for me, it turns out I have NOT received my secret Santa gift. Still got some pretty good stuff from TopRamen though! :p

Gift has been received :)

I suppose I will put down my suspect...
djkingsley: package is from his area. Shipping appears to be somewhat fast but not unheard of.

Last edited:
ATTENTION SECRET SANTA: If you have not already sent my gift out, please contact Papa Elf for an alternate shipping address. If you have already shipped, don't worry about it, it should arrive before my office closes down for the year and stops accepting deliveries.

Please reply to this message so I know where to expect a package.*

*I'm kidding, please don't reply - I don't want to spoil the surprise. :p

Here is the official Sent/Received list compiled from posts here or e-mailed to me. Just a reminder, when you order or send your present, please let me know.

BlackbrandtSent
caliguy78
codysmithSentReceive
Conman13Sent
CzTeacherManSent
djkingsleySentReceived
DRAGON64Sent
emckeeSent
Ford Prefect
gdjsky01
Harrison2537SentReceived
HeavyLightSent
HowhighSent
Jazzviper1Sent
JLNELSent
Kaycee
littlemisterbig
Madison AlumSentReceived
Major TomSentReceived
MassrokitSent
Mightyrocketman
Moon KnightSentReceived
RAHagenSent
rbelknapSent
RocketJoe13
Salvage-1Sent
Scott EvilSent
StanSent
TanarinSentReceived
UPscaler
Woody's WorkshopSentReceived

As days go by, the tension mounts, and it becomes easier to know who my secret Santa might be...

Funny part is, my secret santa accidentally revealed himself. :p I'll keep quiet until Christmas and pretend it is my psychic abilities that let me know (I watch a little too much psych probably). :p

I got my gift today... no return address!!! I have to do a little detective work and some handwriting analysis…
My gift is going out Monday :)

I believe I have received my Secret Santa gift, as I received a package from an address I have no recollection of... it is not marked Secret Santa, but does address me personally... just in case, it is under the tree. Mark me as received...

Hopefully soon I will know the winner of the Papa Elf Special. I got word that donations are on the way to me, and I asked my girlfriend to draw the name for me. Now I have not decided if I am going announce the winner or just send the prize and it will be a surprise to who gets it :). Hmmm

Also got something in the mail... in a padded envelope.... says Secret Santa on it.... I wonder what it could be! :D 8'B

Got my gift in the mail, I'm sure this time though! Looked at the return address and it turns out that my secret Santa lives less than an hour away from me. I actually drive there every Thursday during the school year.

Says in big words on back: " DO NOT CUT THE BOX"... Hhmmm.

Last edited:
Just learned from the vendor that the gift should be shipping in the next few days.

Congrats, Woody!
...A week till Christmas and still no secret santa... The anticipation is killing me!

Open the spread sheet - gift received and gift sent. Silly clue for recipient- Every day is significant, in case you're wondering.

Congrats, Woody!
...A week till Christmas and still no secret santa... The anticipation is killing me!

Thank You Kindly MaMa & PaPa Elf. Didn't see this coming! I never win anything.
I hope it's a Bay Mare!!! (Like the Horsies on your wall btw)
And Thanks once again for taking your time to do the SS for all of us.

Last edited:
Cool!

A box showed up today from Rocketry Warehouse! Not big enough to be a rocket but kinda heavy...???...Certainly fits the "anything" I put down for a list :)

The wondering and maybe x-raying begins...LOL

Chalk me up as Received PaPa Elf! ;)

Okay... I just got another gift from my secret Santa! From Sirius Rocketry!

I think I'm starting to zero in on my Secret Santa... There are only so many people participating who are from Texas. Most of them are a good couple of hours from me so I'm down to those who didn't say their state in their profile, and those who said Texas but withheld the town (Jazzviper, I'm looking at you! ;) ).

Last edited:
Back