NARCON 2015

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was fun, and I was particularly happy I was able to talk to Lee and Betty Piester and personally thank them for Centuri and all the neat models they made, in particular Centuri models really got me interested in rocketry.

But, we are sending some goodies for the goodie bag. So, at least we'll be represented at the event in some small way.

Have fun!

-- Roger

Thanks for the 'chutes..... I already have flown a couple and like 'em alot - and now have several more thanks to your generosity.

NARCON 2015 was awesome!
The presentations were great, vendor support was great and and the NARCON 2015 Team made it smooth.
it was an opportunity to connect with so many of the main founders and "givers" from NAR and the rocket community.
I came away from it wanting to give more time to help support and spread interest and enthusiasm for this great hobby.
I am truly impressed by the contributions that so many people make to keep it all afloat.

Thank you!

Oh! and I won a Tesla kit at the banquet. Very cool Thank you Fliskits!

Len B.

That WAS fun!

One of many highlights - I spoke briefly to Lee and Betty Piester, who I had also met briefly at NARCON 2006 in Wisconsin.

We brought a total of 8 ThroWeight Rocketry kits to this NARCON, and we sold them all!
And then I spent every cent and bought a North Coast Rocketry Cluster Duck kit and a Jolly Logic Altimeter 3.
:D

John
Glad you had a good time, I to made a few buys Your Moving Target, A NCR Archer,Nice quality T-Shirt thrown into the deal and a NCR Glue caddy ( so I could keep my epoxy and CA in one place w/o misplacing them) Now what did I do with that caddy? ;)

Back