MWP NAR Level 2 On Sat

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ndzied1

Reaction score
I'll be looking to certify NAR Level 2 on Saturday.

Anyone willing to be on my cert team?

Rocket is a 4" Wildman Darkstar with Dual Deployment. On board electronics will be a Raven 3, Adept22 and for fun Jolly Logic One and Two.

Motor is a K455. Should go about a mile.

Norm

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

Last edited:
I can't do anything useful, but I can help track down the rocket along with my junior rocket trackers.

Thanks.. I should have plenty of those as well. We are bringing some scouts...

Norm, what time are you thinking about going for your L2?

Well, I need a team so I have to be flexible ;). I should get there a touch before 10:00AM so anytime after that to start prep.

Make sure you borrow a tracker if you don't have one. Lots of corn standing nearby.

Luckily forecast for tomorrow is for much less wind. Gonna make the dual deployment count :)

I am planning on participating in the 10AM drag race if it isn't filled by the time I get there. Going to leave NW Indiana early in the AM so I should be there. If I am available, I will be willing to help.

Thanks etoyoc and Diane Dorn for helping with my cert.

Unfortunately after several passes through the corn including starting about a mile away and walking the line of site my model is still MIA.

I'm going to post a $100 reward to anyone that can find it today. Please pass the word if you see this.

Thanks,

Norm

Last edited:
It was a great flight! Just keep crossing your fingers, it could still show up.

Sorry for your loss. I put one in there also. Take comfort in the knowledge that they WILL be found...

616c_cornhead1_large.jpg

What, too soon?

I wonder what sound fiberglass makes when it hits the auger screw?

Back