Pem-Tech King Kraken on SALE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking of recent history, I should threaten to strangle you at this point...but if I did that, it would probably slow down the release of new kits...right?

Thinking of recent history, I should threaten to strangle you at this point...but if I did that, it would probably slow down the release of new kits...right?

Yes, that may hinder creative development...

:p

Flown that KK yet?

I've already put a bid in on the Bucky - been wanting one of those for quite a while. If I actually win the auction, my wife will put me out with the dog (oh well). As usual, someone will likely outbid me during the last seconds (oh well).

Flown that KK yet?

Tomorrow is the big day.

You know how hard it is to find a 38mm N motor?:surprised:

Just kidding. I'll be stuck in the MPR range until I can find a way to get the goods.

But, you failed to mention the handpainted plates Layne?! Why are you holding back on us?

You think two of those would make a good spool rocket?

But, you failed to mention the handpainted plates Layne?! Why are you holding back on us?

You think two of those would make a good spool rocket?

Uh....
Busted....
In my defense, Trudy forced me to put the Plate and Vases up for auction.
:rolleyes:

They are part of our last ditch effort to raise funds for the closing costs.
We almost have the house!

We'll keep you informed.

I didn't win the Bucky Jones. :cry: Anyone want to fess up?

I put in the original bid, and I didn't win either. My internet went out last night - didn't even get a chance to try.

Back