I'm Back!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gym_Class_Hero

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm back from a week long camping trip in the North Woods of Wisconsin. We brought our boat to the Chippewa Flowage for some good 'ol fashion fishing. Fishing was pretty bad the frist few days, just a few Bluegills and Crappie here or there. By Thursday things picked up, and we pulled in a few Perch, Smallmouth, Largemouth, Crappie, Bluegill, and Northern Pike. I picked up a Muskie lure Friday night and decided to try it out on the weekend. It drew some attention, on Saturday, but I missed the chance to set the hook and it got away. It's got some huge bite marks though.:rotflol: Got a good laugh last night when a very ballsy Perch went after a Northern sized Spinner lure. Got some good food up there too. Went to the first Famous Daves and even met Dave! There's some great wildlife up there too. It wasn't uncommon to see a Bald Eagle flying around. I got a bunch of pictures, which I'll upload tomorrow.

It was awesome!:cool:

Hey everyone, I'm back from a week long camping trip in the North Woods of Wisconsin. We brought our boat to the Chippewa Flowage for some good 'ol fashion fishing. Fishing was pretty bad the frist few days, just a few Bluegills and Crappie here or there. By Thursday things picked up, and we pulled in a few Perch, Smallmouth, Largemouth, Crappie, Bluegill, and Northern Pike. I picked up a Muskie lure Friday night and decided to try it out on the weekend. It drew some attention, on Saturday, but I missed the chance to set the hook and it got away. It's got some huge bite marks though.:rotflol: Got a good laugh last night when a very ballsy Perch went after a Northern sized Spinner lure. Got some good food up there too. Went to the first Famous Daves and even met Dave! There's some great wildlife up there too. It wasn't uncommon to see a Bald Eagle flying around. I got a bunch of pictures, which I'll upload tomorrow.

It was awesome!:cool:

Ain't Wisconsin Great!!!!

Just a piece of advice. Don't mention you're from Ill. The cheesehead vs. flatlander rivalry is what started the whole Packers vs. Bears thing and after 86 years, it's gotten pretty intense. The Brewers vs. Cubs thing isn't helping this year either.

BTW You do know that legal limit for Musky is 31"? Some people fish for them for decades and never get a legal one, then there's my cousin from up that way that caught two by the time he was 14. Go figure.

Latest posts

Back