• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

38mm AMW and Loki Hardware For Sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Loki 38mm Set - Complete with default nozzles and each have their own fwd closured. All motors are in great condition.

Loki 38/240 Fired 3 times
Loki 38/480 Fired 2 times
Loki 38/740 Virgin

$150 For all 3

AMW 38mm Classic. Awesome EX motors
New, Never been fired. Complete with nozzle and standard delay bulkheads.

38/390 $50
38/640 $60

Shipping will be $10. PM me if interested.

You're gonna end up making me buy the 640 set, aren't you?
What with the "not selling it yet" thing you got going on.
You're just gonna keep dangling the carrot in front of my face until I bite.
You're a bad man, a bery bery bad man.
Come on, someone buy it already so I keep my money here with me.

:cool:

You're gonna end up making me buy the 640 set, aren't you?
What with the "not selling it yet" thing you got going on.
You're just gonna keep dangling the carrot in front of my face until I bite.
You're a bad man, a bery bery bad man.
Come on, someone buy it already so I keep my money here with me.

:cool:

Carrots and Sugar Cubes :p :D

Everything has been sold! Randy's package has been mailed and the 640 will go out today (assuming the post office in Manchester is still open, which it should be >< )

Now if I can find that blasted nozzle, I have an extra used 54/1050 motor I'd like to sell ><

Everything has been sold! Randy's package has been mailed and the 640 will go out today (assuming the post office in Manchester is still open, which it should be >< )

Now if I can find that blasted nozzle, I have an extra used 54/1050 motor I'd like to sell ><

how much? I am interested.

Ben

Already got a couple inquiry's about the 54/1050 motor. If I can find its nozzle , I will sell it for $100. I have another 1050 nozzle but its for the motor I currently use.

I received the package with the Loki cases yesterday, packaged quite well. Can't wait to stick some AP in these babies and make em scream.

Thanks n3tjm

Already got a couple inquiry's about the 54/1050 motor. If I can find its nozzle , I will sell it for $100. I have another 1050 nozzle but its for the motor I currently use.

Never mind. I am getting one cut by Ed Romani. Bob Utley blew on up today. His los is my gain :)

Ben

Just received the AMW 38/640 motor. It is awesome! It is new and never been assembled. Just a couple of O rings and some EX propellant and away we'll go. Once we get past Tropical/Hurricane Fay. We are right smack in the middle of the track. Thanks n3jtm. Oh yeah, it was packaged great and received it in 4 days.....JimmyL WB4WMJ

If you can't find the 1050 nozzle, I might be willing to take the case and bulkhead - I can always turn or buy my own nozzle.

Just received the AMW 38/640 motor. It is awesome! It is new and never been assembled. Just a couple of O rings and some EX propellant and away we'll go. Once we get past Tropical/Hurricane Fay. We are right smack in the middle of the track. Thanks n3jtm. Oh yeah, it was packaged great and received it in 4 days.....JimmyL WB4WMJ

I did not give you o-rings? I was going to :(. If you want I will mail you some :)

No need to mail the O rings. Are they available from Mc Master or one of the other suppliers on-line? If so, do you have a part number? I can always get them from AMW. Thanks again for the great service. Sorry about mixing up your call sign.... JimmyL WB4WMJ

Back