Prang Films at NARAM

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George Gassaway

Reaction score
>>>>>
Any other TRFers out there who will be attending NARAM-50 who want to join us for dinner Monday early evening?
<<<<<

I want to remind folks that after you get done with dinner Monday night, the NAR Town Hall meeting and NAR board election will be held.

For anyone who might blow those off, well, it’s not 100% certain yet, but tentative plans are that right after the town hall meeting and NAR elections, I’ll show my three Prang Films back to back. And if you do not know what Prang films are, here’s a Youtube sampler:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=b8Qbvteg3Bo

The end of the sampler video says they’ll be shown at ORR, but ORR is too jam-packed. So if the tentative plans hold up, the Prang Films be shown be after the Town Hall meeting & elections Monday night,

Also, the prang films are among the eight hours of neat video and films on the O.R.R. DVD (Including Richard Fox’s Steel City Prang Film which inspired the creation of mine), so if you have not ordered one, you may want to reconsider.

- George Gassaway

Back