The K and S chute fairy came!!! woo hoo.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am not affiliated with the 'BCR', but I thought it would be cool if you could match some 'chutes to their shirts. Seems everyone is doin it.;)

Could you make chutes with the 'BCR' / "Yea...it's Rocket Science" logo printed on them? I'm guessing not, but just curious :confused2:

I'm cross-posting, but can you hook this guy up? https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?t=11796 How cool would that be?

At least the kids are supposed to run like spazzes...:roll:

Seriously, can you do any type of printing?

I am not sure you were talking to me.

I don't do shirts on my own right now. but I have a partner that does. so if you want shirts made. I can do that at a competitive price.

I believe last time I asked him about them. to get a decent deal you needed to do 50 shirts minimum.. I'd have to look into it.

:D

Yes, kandsrockets, I'm talking to you. :D

What I am asking is are you able to do printing (silkscreen?) on your parachutes? Not will you, or do you want to, but could you print their (or any) logo onto a parachute?

Sorry for the hi-jack and the confusion...:eek:

Yes, kandsrockets, I'm talking to you. :D

What I am asking is are you able to do printing (silkscreen?) on your parachutes? Not will you, or do you want to, but could you print their (or any) logo onto a parachute?

Sorry for the hi-jack and the confusion...:eek:

This something that might be able to be done but it is nothing we do and have no interest in doing.

Back