Long burn G's and H's ? ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Necromancer

Reaction score
Anyone know if there are any companies that make long burn G's or H's?

I know AT used to make a H45W long burn, but i don't believe they make it anymore (despite seeing it listed on several vendor's websites)

Not currently (at least no longer than the G69N, which is around 3s iirc), though Apogee makes a nice full F10. Not a G, but fairly nice regardless. The AT G25 is absolutely AWESOME, but hard to find due to the fact that it has been out of production for quite some time now.

There may still be some Ellis Mountain G 20's and G 35's in the pipeline but I wouldn't think there are many left.

The G20 has(d) a 5.5s burn time, and the G35 a 3.9s.

kj

Have you considered Hybrid propulsion? RATTworks motors give a nice long burn.

I wish there were more long burn L1 and even MPR motors. There are a fair number of long burn L2s though. The motor/case chart Rouse posted a while back had some future long burn I motors on it, I wonder when they will get certified?

Is there anyway to find out what will become of Ellis Mtn Motors in the future? Does anybody know his family members? Have any idea if another company might pick up his production?

just wondering.

terry dean
nar 16158

Back