As the trumpets blare and the town criers, well.....cry, the Best Rocket Competition has returneth to TRF! So, without further ado, lets get the competition for March started!
This is the official location of The Rocketry Forum Best Rocket Competition. This is a monthly event to show off your "stuff" and find out who has THE BEST ROCKET OF THE MONTH! When entering, make sure you follow the criteria listed below and you will do fine. From the 21st until the end of the month we'll be polling to see who should win the Best Rocket Competition.
1. Header of picture must include, name, what kit or was it custom, LPR, MPR or HPR.
2. A BRIEF description of rocket details. Anything that would make it apparent to somebody that yours is THE BEST.
3. Only ONE entry per month.
4. No extended off topic conversations.
5. Rockets made at any period of time may be used.Preferably one that is STILL in your fleet at the time of the competition!
6. Rocket may be entered into the competition only ONE time!
7. If there is a monthly specified type of contest (such as red, white and blue themed), you can only enter rockets that are applicable.
8. Entries will be taken first 3 weeks of month and after the 21st of every month the contest closes.
9. The last week of the month will be polling on who should win in each class.
10. Winners get bragging rights for a month!
The 'theme'..As contest coordinator this is/has always been the toughest call..LOL..But seeing as our sponsor(Pemberton Technologies) is all about sci-fi/fantasy/spacey/groovy designs we will go with that! Go to Pemberton Tech to get a feel for the 'theme'..
So, show us your awesome builds!
Remember detail, details, details! So don't be shy, include extra photos of the little bits that make YOUR model extra special!
If your entry is a kit, let us know whose kit it is!
In corresponding with Layne I forgot to ask what he was going to 'offer up' as a prize. I know it will be something way cool tho! And hopefully no sloppy Llama kisses!