ARC Parallel Staged kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chalinaty

Reaction score
I recently saw some of these kits on eBay but didn't get a chance to bid. I sent a message to Roger from ARC and he put three of them up in his eBay store for me. Because I bought all three (for my school club), shipping was free! He even sent them USPS, at my request, since this method costs me less coming over the border. He responded very quickly to all my e-mails and sent the kits out right away. They arrived today (with no border charges--woohoo!) and I am very impressed with the quality of the kits. I would definitely recommend doing business with ARC (rocketj7 on eBay).

I'm glad this all worked out for you.
Roger is a great guy, I had the pleasure of meeting him when I bought one of his kits after I saw them listed on eBay. One of these days I'll have to build it...:lol:

I just wish his site was back up so I can order via online. I've been eyeing the 18/13 for a while now...until his site went down. Is he going out of business?

Back