Rocsim ?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigander

Reaction score
How long does it take for apogee to get the license file back to you? Reason i asked is because i sent it out last night but it's under my name and my adress but my mom ordered it for me for xmas and i think she had it sent to her work address (tried to explain that in the email to them)

If you downloaded the demo and then ordered the disk you might have a conformation number in an email with the thanks for purchasing the product.
You have to go through some steps to get the file sent to Apogee and then they should send you another email back with the file attached in it then you copy that file into the rocksim files. Even if you copyed the program from the disk you still have to send the request to Apogee for the file. Once you have that file make at least one copy of it and save it on a disk and put it with your program cd because if you need nother file Apogee stated that they will charge you for it.

I got mine back within a day or less.

Well i sent the license request, i'll check with my mom if she got a confirmation #

How long does it take for apogee to get the license file back to you? Reason i asked is because i sent it out last night but it's under my name and my adress but my mom ordered it for me for xmas and i think she had it sent to her work address (tried to explain that in the email to them)

If you haven't received an email within one business day, please email us again. We get a ton of spam, and every now and then a legitimate email gets filtered out.

Back