Ebay options

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UncMikesRktShk

Reaction score
FYI there are alternatives.

Oner Interesting Place is
https://www.ioffer.com/

They will import ALL your ebay listings and feedback, your listings may need to be tweaked a little afterwards but there all up and ready for people to buy.

Best part of all stores and basic listings are free. You dont pay until you sell :)
For those of you who also use Google checkout as well as Paypal they take both as forms of payment.

Selling fees look pretty good low end 5% then up from there.

We took the plunge and will operate here in addition to our webstore and ebay site.

https://www.ioffer.com/shops/uncle_mikes_rocket_shack

There have been around 3,000 ebay defections to this site this week, so the traffics been picking up ;)

Glad to hear the traffic is picking up! I used to have a store front there selling comic books and didn't get much traffic at all..I hope their notification is better now..I had one item I sold where I never got an e-mail saying that I had a purchaser(I did fail to keep daily track of it, so maybe it's partly my blame)..And yeah, when I 'stocked' my store there were NO 'insertion fees' like that 'other' place..I may give it another go and see if the bidness is there or not..lol..

Will have to go check out your store too while I am at it too Mike! :D

So far so good, I think alot of auction sites are betting on ebays greed to drive up there traffic.

when they start to see fee's decline they will start to rethink the pricing

I just cant understand why the charges are going up when bandwidth charges are going down and server farms are getting bigger and cheaper

Best wishes for this new endeavor. ;)

I'll probably stick to your website for ease of looking. I'll still check out Ebay because that's where I find so many old and/or odd OOP kits but I sure wouldn't mind seeing those sellers migrate to this new venue.

JAL

Best wishes for this new endeavor. ;)

I'll probably stick to your website for ease of looking. I'll still check out Ebay because that's where I find so many old and/or odd OOP kits but I sure wouldn't mind seeing those sellers migrate to this new venue.

JAL

Thnak you John, but your right you can always find what you need at our regular website.

www.unclemikesrocketshack.com

It only took about 5 minutes to create an account and transfer the feedback from greedbay.

Thanks for the info Mike, I will be moving some stuff over there a little later as well. Let us know if there are others out there that you think are good as well...
Thanks
Sheri:D

Thanks for the info Mike, I will be moving some stuff over there a little later as well. Let us know if there are others out there that you think are good as well...
Thanks
Sheri:D

allready had some sales over there ;)

Back