A Kit Suggestion For Any Mfg.

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnie

Reaction score
"AGM-78 Standard ARM"

Any size, any scale; any mfg...

Blackhawk R&D was the last to offer this model in a 5.5" kit form, it would be great to see it as a kit again in this size...BSD? Northcoast (other than SA-14 Archer)? Loc? PML (6" maybe)?

Really, this model is great at any size, I just wish more mfg's offered them...TLP had a cool one.

Just a suggestion, as it is one of the sharpest rockets to model up...

Johnnie

Hangar 11 makes a 4" and a 6" SA-14 Archer.... the 4" is VERY similar to he NC kit...

The AeroTech STRONG ARM model was designed with the AGM-78 Standard ARM in mind. ;)

Like said before, The Launch Pad sold the designs for the AGM-78 Standard ARM. I liked it so much I bought heavier duty material to upgrade to a 29mm rocket and am adding the booster for a 2 stage.

Eric

Thinking bigger, I would love to see this kitted as a 5.5", 6" (PML), or 7.5"

Again, TLP makes one closest to scale, and Aerotech & NCR are furthest from scale. What I personally would like to see, is something closer to scale of the AGM-78...and I'll throw in a similar vehicle, the RIM-66 (love the paint scheme).

Johnnie

WMUS_Standard-2_MR_RIM-66C_pic.jpg

Absolutely love that family of missiles.

I'm (still) holding out for the TLP Talos, but that's another story... :rolleyes:

(Of course, I suppose I should finish my TLP Nike Ajax before I go complaining...)

One vendor (it's a secret) is considering kitting this in 5.5" and 7.5"

I know who you are referring too. Drew up the Cad for him so he can get a look at the fin size. tick....tock....tick....tock ;)

Ben

I know who you are referring too. Drew up the Cad for him so he can get a look at the fin size. tick....tock....tick....tock ;)

Ben

Oh this is just SOOOO wrong to tease us like this!:pirate::lol:

Oh this is just SOOOO wrong to tease us like this!:pirate::lol:

Ok no tease, he is releasing a 5.5". He is waiting to get the fins cut and slot the BT's. Then I need to fly it and see how it does ;)

Ben

Ok no tease, he is releasing a 5.5". He is waiting to get the fins cut and slot the BT's. Then I need to fly it and see how it does ;)

Ben

Who is? Pretty sure there is no competition to get te first 5.5" Standard ARM to market here...OUT WITH IT MAN!! :D

Johnnie

LKLANEEN - _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

He's a rocket vendor and that is his name

Ben

Back