Searching for info of JB-2 guided missile program

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you, Bob. If you haven't already sent the links to the address in the article, may I? Although I would expect they already have much more history than this. I think they're really looking for folks who were there. First hand accounts, pictures, stories, etc. These people would surely be in their 80's by now and thier memories will soon be lost forever.

Thanks,

Thank you, Bob. If you haven't already sent the links to the address in the article, may I? Although I would expect they already have much more history than this. I think they're really looking for folks who were there. First hand accounts, pictures, stories, etc. These people would surely be in their 80's by now and thier memories will soon be lost forever.

Thanks,
Certainly. Send the links.

Being a government project, I'm sure there's lots of written documentation.

I simplied googled "JB-2 missile" and came up with this info in less than a minute.

Bob

The film "Regulus" on DVD has quite a few videos clips and stories of the JB-2 development and the issues that it caused one sub to have to submurge ASAP.

Regulus was the second gen Submarine Cruise Missle that help kept the free world free while hardly anyone knew about it.

Regulus II was the third gen SCM but got canceled due to Polaris.

REGULUS is a "Must See DVD" IMHO :cool:

Hope this helps on the JB-2 info hunt.

Back