Need help with MP3's newbie

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stymye

Reaction score
I'm getting a sansa for christmas and have several mp3 album files on the my harddrive

I'm trying to arrange my mp3 album files so I'll have them ready to dump from media player.( I have to use media player :()
how do I attach metafiles to albums that were not burned from cd but contain artist and track info? the mediaplayer search is not bringing up anything even tho I have the artist,title,track info on the files.

In other words, I want the sansa to display the album art and info.
hope this makes sense

I'm getting a sansa for christmas and have several mp3 album files on the my harddrive

I'm trying to arrange my mp3 album files so I'll have them ready to dump from media player.( I have to use media player :()
how do I attach metafiles to albums that were not burned from cd but contain artist and track info? the mediaplayer search is not bringing up anything even tho I have the artist,title,track info on the files.

In other words, I want the sansa to display the album art and info.
hope this makes sense

Did you buy them from some other music service? Also have you tried the search function in media player? I had to use it a couple of times when the wrong informatin was pulled up for an album.

Back