• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

High power Kits, hardware, & materials for sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ECayemberg

Reaction score
I'm thinning the herd to make room for a new project. Listed are the items, retail price, my asking price, and percent discounted. Prices are pretty firm and do not include actual shipping charges. As with any items I sell, I guarantee the items to be true to the descriptions, with money back if you're not satisfied. Items not sold will go up for auction via ebay or other rocket site/s. PM or respond here with any questions, requests, or offers. Pictures available for serious inquiries. Thanks for looking!

Performance Rocketry Competitor 5, new in box. 98mm mount, 9’+ tall.
Retail: $289 Asking $250 (13.5% discount). Sold to tallman2.

Loc Magnum, new in box. Standard length, 54mm and (2) 29mm mounts.
Retail: $178.95 Asking $152 (15% discount). Sold to Jetra2.

Loc Weasel, new in bag.
Retail: $42.95 Asking $30 (30% discount) Sold to Pantherjon.

Black Sky AARD (Advance Retention & Release Device), never used. “Dual deploy” out of a single opening. Similar to other tethers, the main chute is held in the airframe until the low altitude event releases the AARD’s pin, releasing the main chute.
Retail: $??? Asking $40. Sold to TWRackers.

Dr. Rocket 98/2560 case, new, never used.
Retail: $230 Asking: $172 (25% discount)

Dr. Rocket 98/5120 case, new, never used.
Retail: $286 Asking: $214 (25% discount)

Cesaroni 54mm- 6 grain case, used once, clean with no dings, dents, or other imperfections.
Retail: $94.05 Asking: $70 (25.5% discount) Sold to Snoman.

Cesaroni 54mm aft closure, clean, used once, no dings, dents, or other imperfections.
Retail: $58.47 Asking: $40 (31.5% discount) Sold to Snoman

Loki 76-3600 Case CLONE, new, never used, includes external thrust ring and internal snap rings. Machined to same specs as Loki case, fits Loki, AMW, other liners. Intended for Research motors.
Loki 76-3600 retail $160 Asking $50 (69% discount). Sold to Art.

Performance Rocketry 54mm airframe, 4’ long
Retail: $52 Asking: $40 (23% discount) Sold to Snoman.

“Sandman” 54mm 5:1 ogive basswood nosecone. One-off made by Gordon “Sandman”. Brand new with no nicks, dents or other surface imperfections. Never used, created for an altitude attempt rocket that never happened. Base of the cone is marked with his trademark Sandman signature.
I paid: $65 Asking: $50 (23% discount). Sold to Scott.

-Eric-

Black Sky AARD (Advance Retention & Release Device), never used. “Dual deploy” out of a single opening. Similar to other tethers, the main chute is held in the airframe until the low altitude event releases the AARD’s pin, releasing the main chute.
Retail: $??? Asking $40

Hi Eric:
I'm interested if that is actually an ARRD2.
Best wishes,
Will

Two PMs sent. Also interested in ARRD/AARD/whatever it's called.

Hi Eric

Sold

PR 54mm Airframe 4' ($40.00)
Cesaroni 54mm 6 grain case ($70.00)
Cesaroni 54mm aft closure (40.00)

P.M. sent also

Snoman

Hi Eric:
I'm interested if that is actually an ARRD2.
Best wishes,
Will

Will, how many ARRD's do you need ? You have 1 plus this one plus the defy tether!! Are you planning something?? :D ;)

Ben

Dr. Rocket 98mm cases are the remaining items for sale.

Thanks to all those who have purchased items! Your contributions to my fundraising effort are greatly appreciated.:D

Good to his word, I just got the Weasel! Awesomely packed as well..Could have withstood a hurricane I think! Thanks Eric! :)

Eric is a first class guy. His shipper screwed up sent me the wrong kit, but Eric completely fixed the situation at his expense and his trouble. i really had to do almost nothing except drop the kit off (pre-labeled) at a UPS store. Then my PR Competitor arrived in fine shape. He gets the AAAAAA+++ rating

Thanks for the kind words, John.

John is a class act! As he described, the wrong rocket got sent to the wrong location.:mad: He was VERY patient and understanding throughout the whole thing:cool:; and did me a big favor by helping me out and sending out the misguided package.

The switched package thing was not an enjoyable adventure:(; but dealing with John made it as good as it could have been.:D

Thanks again for being a class act! Enjoy the Competitor 5; it's a mean machine. I miss it already!

-Eric-

Eric is a first class guy. His shipper screwed up sent me the wrong kit, but Eric completely fixed the situation at his expense and his trouble. i really had to do almost nothing except drop the kit off (pre-labeled) at a UPS store. Then my PR Competitor arrived in fine shape. He gets the AAAAAA+++ rating

So your the one who picked it up...very cool, will this be your L3 bird now?

Johnnie

Back