Looking To set Up a NRA Club

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigander

Reaction score
Well I'm in a condundrum here. All the clubs in my area are about an hour and a half away! I seem to be stuck in the middle. So i'm looking to set up a club convient for people in the Allentown, Emmaus areas of Pennsylvania. I'm looking to use Farmland out in the Veracruz area. I was talking to a man today and he said that Lehigh county now owns that (about 200 acres) So if anyone in the area wants to be a member (we need 5 to start) please post your interest here.

Edit Messed up i meant NAR not NRA!

So now we are into
shooting sports, eh ???

:D

Edit: You were editing while I was posting...

Edit2: And now we're just about as loud too...

So now we are into
shooting sports, eh ???

:D

Edit: You were editing while I was posting...

Well I am an avid shooter to lol! Rockets work great for my bird hunting practice!

Allentown area? If I recall, wasn't a NARAM held there back in the early 1980's? What happen to the club that existed then?

I'm not sure. I checked the NAR website and the closest are clubs such as NEPRA and SPAAR.

And yes NARAM 26 was held in allentown now to find out about that club.
Edit: It was held right outside was is today DeSale's Univerisity formerly allentown college. This used to be used by SPAAR which now is far away from me!

Allentown area? If I recall, wasn't a NARAM held there back in the early 1980's? What happen to the club that existed then?

MANY NAR contests were held at Allentown College. I attended many of them from New York and Cambridge MA (while at MIT).

Good luck with your endeavor. We just started the first NAR section in Mississippi. We just can't seem to get them to get our info posted on the NAR website. We were lucky that we already had a team of willing members, but through our website and outreach we've found a bunch of NAR members we had never met and they joined our team. We even found out we had an award winning RC rocket glider in our backyard and didn't even know it. He was a member of the national team.

Back