Openrocket Templates?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScrapDaddy

Reaction score
Does anyone know if you can get templates off of Open rocket? the only way i have figured out is to use the PRT SCRN function, is there an easier way to do this?

Assumign what you want is a screenshot:

If you're using Vista, there's a neat little utility called 'Snipping Tool' under the acessories menu (the same place to find Paint, Notepad, etc). It can do free-form, rectangular, window, and full-screen shots. I use it to take screen shots of all sorts of different aplications; I've even used it for for taking frames of online videos.

There is no OpenRocket output for plots of your assembled model (yet).

If you want fin and transition section templates, fin alignment guides and/or output 3D trajectories of OpenRocket flights paths you can pull into Google Earth, you can use my utility which is referenced here:

click here

-Kerry

Last edited:
There is no OpenRocket output for plots of your assembled model (yet).

If you want fin and transition section templates, fin alignment guides and/or output 3D trajectories of OpenRocket flights paths you can pull into Google Earth, you can use my utility which is referenced here:

click here

-Kerry

Kerry's done alot of great work on this utility which really takes OpenRocket to a more useful level!

Back