TRF Secret Santa 07

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've been gone awhile, my wife and I will both be in again this year. She still hasn't gotten up the nerve to build her PemTech.

Jerry & Jenny

Haven't done a secret santa in years! Just joined today! I'm in!

If you want to participate, e-mail me your name, trf handle, and address to ( n3tjm at Juno dot com ). Make sure the Subject line is TRF SECRET SANTA! Failure to do that may be naughty enough to not make the good boy and girl list.

The last couple people that signed up made the naughty list.

I've been out of rocketry for most of the last year so this will help get the juices flowing again - count me in!

I'm in as well. Looking forward to it again....

Fun part is looking through the reviews and posts of your gift recipient to figure out what kind of stuff he/she likes to build...

Al

I'll Sign up myself. Do we get an idea of what our secret santa person wants or seeds, skill level and such?

That is half the fun. Look at there posts and make a guess to what they want.

n3tjm, are you going to post the names you have at some point so we know if you got our email or not?

Thanks

And when does the secret santa start?
how about thanksgiving? In time for hannukah...

I'm in! MaxPower told me how much fun this was last year so I couldn't resist. It will be nice to get something other than a "Lifesavers Book" or a giant candy cane from a Secret Santa!

:)

Thanks!

Chris

Got 80 participants, not including me. If you have sent me an e-mail and don't see your handle on the list, send me a PM. E-mails of who you got will start going out Saturday.

Balltip
ben_
Bob Cox
Bohica
BR549
Bravo52
Catocene
chalinaty
CharlaineC
CJAnderson
cjl
Craig Heaton
DanB
DaveCombs
dbarrm
Donaldsrockets
duobob
Dwolman
eugenefl
Evil Ed
Foose4string
Ford Prefect
Fore Check
geof
Green Arrow
Hilltopper
Hospital_Rocket
Indiana
JBeau
Jbeaucaire
Jflis
JimmyD
Jimn
joepolicy
Johnnie
johnnwwa
Jraice
Juaru
kaycee
krsconstruction
Lucas
Lucky 94
Maagic
Massrokit
MaxPower
MC2-2
Mike Howie
MSUrocketgurl
mwiggins367
Pantherjon
paparoof
Peartree
Pem Tech
PKMdotCOM
PunkRocketScience
Race58
randym
RevKeith
Rocket Al
rocket877
rocketkyle
Rocketmaniac
Rocketry Nut
Rockhiittman
runkyrockette
Sandy H.
Skycopp
snuggles
Starbug
sunward
TheThompsonFive
tolppisouth
tonypv
ultrasonicTim
UncMikesRktShk
Vanel
Vicious-Peanut
WillMarchant
WolfStar
WShoreRockets

<table x:str="" style="border-collapse: collapse; width: 100pt;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="133"><col style="width: 100pt;" width="133"> <tbody> </tbody></table>
I did not add myself to the list. I am not sure how to handle myself. I know that has been done differently each year. Maybe I'll sit my hat on the ground and hopefully something will end up in it :D

Papa Elf

Of course I'm in! This has been lots of fun the last few years. Just haven't gotten around to sending my email to N3TJM until now...

Now if somebody else but me from outside of the US would join... I would hate to be the "odd one out", forcing a member on here to have to pay more for shipping...! (I would equally hate to get less in my stocking due to the fact that shipping took a big chunk out of the gift :p)

So come on! There is a bunch of TRF'ers that comes from outside of the US. Join up! :)

Back