TRF Secret Santa 07

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in...after all, it has been a year since I last participated...

Count me in had a great time doing it last year.

Thank You for your time and effort to make this happen.

BAR
John

Naughty boy list!??!??!??!??!

That's it!

No soup for you!

:D

n3tjm said:
If you want to participate, e-mail me your name, trf handle, and address to ( n3tjm at Juno dot com ). Make sure the Subject line is TRF SECRET SANTA! Failure to do that may be naughty enough to not make the good boy and girl list.

If you are naughty enough to not make the good boy and girl list, there is only one other list you can be on ;) :D

Im in as always, if you need any help let me know, I finished it off last year and can answer any questions if you have any.

Dan

Could a feller living out of the US be part of this too? If so - I would love to!

dbarrm did an awesome job last year...doug, if you need something, gimme a shout. and good luck. the participation has gone through the roof year after year.

I'm in...this will be my first time doing this. (at least in here)
Sounds like a lot of fun...I'm already thinking about what to give....

Craig

We all wish to get a cough diab-glo cough, but if we did then they wouldn
t have any left for the people that don't get one.

We all wish to get a cough diab-glo cough, but if we did then they wouldn
t have any left for the people that don't get one.

The logic in that sentence is making my head hurt.

I need more coffee.

We all wish to get a cough diab-glo cough, but if we did then they wouldn't have any left for the people that don't get one.

Pass the buffrin, my head!:alberteinstein:

It maybe a pun, to the fact that Diab-Glo's are on back order from BSD, That's about to end, Parts are in, and we even got some lost by USPS. We got overwhemed at LDRS with this kit and 7.5" Nike Smoke kit.

Ben, BEn , BEN, in the words of Moe Howard to Curly, "Wake up and goto sleep", your Dreaming! :rotflol:

Pass the buffrin, my head!:alberteinstein:

It maybe a pun, to the fact that Diab-Glo's are on back order from BSD, That's about to end, Parts are in, and we even got some lost by USPS. We got overwhemed at LDRS with this kit and 7.5" Nike Smoke kit.

Ben, BEn , BEN, in the words of Moe Howard to Curly, "Wake up and goto sleep", your Dreaming! :rotflol:

:( :cry: ok! :p

Don't worry ben. Maybe someday you will dream and never wake up. You would have all the rockets you ever wanted.;);)

Email sent, I'm in.... 4th year in a row!!!!

I've got to actually build the stuff I've gotten, or santa might put me on the bad boy list.:D

Back