TRF Secret Santa 07

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Ok, its that time of the year! Got almost two months till Thanksgiving. We all know what comes shortly after that! I volunteer to organize this years annual TRF Secret Santa event :D.

If you want to participate, e-mail me your name, trf handle, and address to ( n3tjm at Juno dot com ). Make sure the Subject line is TRF SECRET SANTA! Failure to do that may be naughty enough to not make the good boy and girl list.

Vendors: I will be posting a thread for TRF SS 07 vendors later on for you to post TRF SS Specials.

Deadline for submitting your name is on Thanksgiving Day! You will receive your recipients name shorty after Thanksgiving.

Got almost a month till Thanksgiving.

Wow, how time flies. I could have swore that yesterday we were in September with 2 months to go till Thanksgiving.:surprised:

Nevertheless,..... I'm in.

Wow, how time flies. I could have swore that yesterday we were in September with 2 months to go till Thanksgiving.:surprised:

Nevertheless,..... I'm in.

Opps... my bad lol. For some odd reason I am ahead of myself! I have been working on Holiday stuff at work, and I just finished planning my October budget before going on trf lol.

I'm in. Do you still want the names now or are you going to wait another month?

Thanks for doing this!

All right, this sounds interesting but I'm too new to understand the rules without a program. How does this work exactly?

All right, this sounds interesting but I'm too new to understand the rules without a program. How does this work exactly?

Ever do secret santa at work/school/church. etc? You get assigned a person to buy a gift for (<$20 is a general rule). You will also be receiving a gift. Then after Christmas, its fun to try and figure out who our santa is :D. I beleive this will be the fourth time we have done this :D.

I'm in!

Still haven't built the one I got from last year, but that's first on the list after I move next week.

Bob

I will see but I think I am in! I really like my 36" X form top flight chute I got last year!

Ben

I'm in as a participant and as a vendor. I will look over what sort of TRF SS special we will put together. Also, we ship overseas, so no problem there.

jim

Ok, its that time of the year! Got almost two months till Thanksgiving. We all know what comes shortly after that! I volunteer to organize this years annual TRF Secret Santa event :D.

Your full-time job is setting up the Christmas stuff at Wal-mart - come'on just admit it.;)

Definitely count me in; my SS gift from last year led to my L1!

I'm signed up as well.
I had a fun time with this last year. FUN is what this hobby is all about!

I have heard about this so I would diffently like to try. I will try to see what I can do in October.

I was kicking myself for not participating last year! Looked like a lot of fun. Count me in!;)

I'm in too! I had a blast last year trying to find that perfect gift for my recipient. And what could be better than getting a surprise rocket in the mail?

Email sent, so I am in.

Last year was fun. My large gift box was wrapped by my wife. It sat under the tree until Christmas day.

I love my Snarky!

Back