Your football team

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the perfect season wasn't meant to be.

Congratulations the the Giants on a great victory!

Congratulations to the Patriots and Coach Belichick on a Great season!

Way to go, Giants!!!

Once again the Pats show poor sportsmanship. The coach leaves the field before the last snap and virtually no congratulations from the Pats players. Sad...

That still only leaves one team with a perfect season.:D

Congrats to the Giants!!

Great Game, this is why I go for the underdog!!

Bilacheck'd out early didn't he...

Johnnie

Congrats to the Giants! They really deserved the championship, they earned it.

As for the Pats.I saw an interview with Brady a while back and he can't understand why people think that their team is a bunch of jerks.Maybe they can go back and look at the footage after, or even slightly before the end of the game. Poor sportsmanship seems to be their forte'.

18-1 is still a good record.:lol::rotflol::lol::rotflol:
:rotflol:

:lol::rotflol:

That still only leaves one team with a perfect season.:D

Albeit with fewer wins than the Pats...lol

I was just glad to see a good game! I didn't really care who won, I just wanted a good game, and I got it!

As for Belicheck leaving the field - he saw the clock go to 0, met the other coach in the middle of the field...as far as he's concerned, the game is over at that point....after all, isn't it usually over when the coaches shake hands? I can completely understand him leaving the field after the game clock hits 0.

Considering it took the Pats half a minute after the field was clear to get 11 guys on the defensive side of the ball for the kneeldown, I'm about 99.9% certain Belichik thought it was was over and didn't know the team was still on the field.

This was a great game. The one disappointing thing was Manning getting the MVP. Justin Tuck deserved that honor.

All season long we were told that the Pats are coached by the greatest coach ever - a true expert at the game. Now we're asked to believe that this same coach can't tell when the game is over. :lol::lol::rotflol::rotflol:

The clock ran out, the field got covered, he went and offered a hug and a handshake to Coughlin. In fact, it looked like the first sincere postgame greeting all season to be honest.

I hate Belichick as much as the next guy, and I wouldn't have questioned it at all if he had bailed on the handshake, but I think he's smart enough to not bail on a team that he intends to coach next year like that.

Back