Your football team

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocketry nut

Reaction score
Okay guys, football season is just around the corner. Let's hear what pro teams people on here like. Here is what I have to say...

WHO DEY BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET'S HERE IT FOR CINCINNATI!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry, but no Browns, Ravens, and especially Steelers fans allowed.:puke:

Go Lions! I smell a .500 season, baby! Let's hear it for hopes of at least a mediocre season!

"What about them Cowboys?"
AABM019~Cowboys-Helmet-Logo-Photofile-Posters.jpg

Fan since `75

Secondary team is the Titans...only because their stadium is 86-miles away.

Johnnie

Go Lions! I smell a .500 season, baby! Let's hear it for hopes of at least a mediocre season!

Are you serious man? You live in Dayton so why don't you join the Who Dey fan club. The lions are *cough* not the best team I've ever seen play.

I'm a Dolphins man. Haven't had a whole lot to cheer for in a while though:cry:.

:yawn::yawn::yawn: I'm still ticked the taxpayers of Georgia got raped for over $1/4 Billion to keep the Falcons in Atlanta :toilet:

Sorry to bust in on your party, but check out my avatar....;)
See ya on September 10th!

Yeah I've seen that before. I feel sorry for you. Maybe someday you will see the light.:D:p BTW remember last years Bengals/Ravens Thursday night game? Wasn't that a great game:D I was there yelling my head off and it was worth it too. That was the loudest game at Paul Brown Stadium. Let's hope for a replay.:D

Ohh, this is too easy. The TEXANS beat your team! LALALA NAANYY NNAAANY BOO BOO!

hehe :D

Heres to hoping they are better than previous years. lol

Pre-season don't count "BOOYEAH!!"

See you in the regular...

Johnnie

Sorry, I worked in Cleveland long enough that I have so say 1) Browns and 2) Green Bay. I've also watched long enough to know that one of them might actually have an above average season....

Maybe....

Or not.

I have a T-Shirt that says it all

"I support two teams: Green Bay Packers and whoever is playing the Bears!":lol:

By kelltym88

Nice to see a couple 'Fins fans still around. Been a tough few years...... Isn't hockey about ready to start?

I'm from Indy, so my favorite team is...well...the world champion Indianapolis Colts. :D

Go horse!

Back