Wher did Frank's post go?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Axed...outa here...pushin up yahoo slurp spiders...off to that big place in the forum that only pulled posts go to...

the truth is out there!

Johnnie

The entire thread rapidly degenerated into attacks and counterattacks. Also, there is reason to question whether the poster is, in fact, Frank Kosdon or not.

The person really is Frank. In the thread I asked Frank a question, it was based on a phone conversation only he and I knew. He answered the question correctly. It really is Frank. Trust me.;)

I'm sure this post will get pulled too as every time I say it is Frank they pull it.

:rolleyes:

Okay, I've got to ask . . . .

That previous post seemed harmless - was there something I missed?

The person really is Frank. In the thread I asked Frank a question, it was based on a phone conversation only he and I knew. He answered the question correctly. It really is Frank. Trust me.;)

I'm sure this post will get pulled too as every time I say it is Frank they pull it.

:rolleyes:

Here, I'm quoting it, so they'll have to pull mine too now. ;)

I'm personally still skeptical for reasons I'd prefer not to get into publicly until we can get this resolved.

Well I can tell you that I had a phone conversation with Frank about two weeks ago. He told me at that time he was getting a computer. We talked about SA a lot and I looked up a bunch of information for him plus got him some contact information for someone. Said hi to him in that thread and he thanked me for the contact information and said he had been talking to him. Positive ID if you ask me. And being as he told me he was getting a computer I am not surprised to see him here. YMMV

Here, I'm quoting it, so they'll have to pull mine too now. ;)

I'm personally still skeptical for reasons I'd prefer not to get into publicly until we can get this resolved.

Should Frank indeed be the real deal, will my original thread welcoming him to the forum get re-instated?...minus all of the ugly postings of course.

Johnnie

Should Frank indeed be the real deal, will my original thread welcoming him to the forum get re-instated?...minus all of the ugly postings of course.

Johnnie

The very beginning of it, yes. It didn't take long for it to get into territory that this forum isn't intended for, however, so don't expect a whole lot to come back.

Back