• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Aerotech 18mm to 29mm Hobby Line LPR/MPR cases and reloads

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dbarrym

Reaction score
These are all NIB Aerotech motor reloads. Prefer local sale, but can be shipped, the larger motors, or combined shipments, must be sent UPS Ground with hazmat shipping fee. Shipping will be at actual cost, we can discuss via phone or Email.

18mm reloads
AT D13-7W, 3 pack. Sells new for $17, offered at $12
AT D24-7T, 3 pack. Sells new for $17, offered at $12
New Aerotech RMS 18/20 case for above. Sells new for $30, asking $20
Or, take all AT D reloads plus case above for $40

24mm reloads
AT E18-4W, 3 pack. Sells new for $23, offered at $16
AT E28-4T, 3 pack. Sells new for $23, offered at $16
New Aerotech RMS 22/40 case for above. Sells new for $35, asking $20
Or, take all AT E reloads plus case above for $45

29mm reloads
AT F40-4W. Sells new for $12, offered at $7.50
AT F52-4T. Sells new for $12, offered at $7.50
New Aerotech RMS 29/40-120 case for above. Sells new for $85, asking $50
Or, take all AT F reloads plus case above for $60

Best deal - take ALL of the above for $140.

PM me with questions, thanks!

My PMs don't seem to be sending :confused: :(

If it's not claimed yet, I'll take the 18/20 case.

I sent a PM and have not heard any response yet.

I said I could take the entire lot and that I an in his area every few weeks on a weekday (often a Thursday). I leave early and get there around 5 am and I stay in the area until around noon.

I can pay cash for the entire lot.

I sent a PM and have not heard any response yet.

I said I could take the entire lot and that I an in his area every few weeks on a weekday (often a Thursday). I leave early and get there around 5 am and I stay in the area until around noon.

I can pay cash for the entire lot.

I sent a reply on Sunday...? At any rate my reply was yes.... let me know ASAP as there is one other buyer I have been holding off.

Not sure what is going on w/ PM's as I am not getting some and some replies are not being received...

Barry

My PMs don't seem to be sending :confused: :(

If it's not claimed yet, I'll take the 18/20 case.

If shreadvector does not take the whole lot tomorrow, it's yours. Please reply here as PM's seem to be having issues.

Barry

I PM you a couple of times about the 18-20 case.But if no one takes it ill take it.

Last edited:
We've exchanged e-mails (that I'm assuming are going through, as opposed to the PMs...) and I'm on schedule to drive over and pick the full lot up (and pay cash) on May 6.

We've exchanged e-mails (that I'm assuming are going through, as opposed to the PMs...) and I'm on schedule to drive over and pick the full lot up (and pay cash) on May 6.

Darn. ^_^ I figured they were gone. Just had to check.

Back