New Redline?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah, sorry about that.

I searched for "F27" right before I posted, and didn't get any hits. Of course, had I been thinking and searched for "F27*" instead, that thread would have turned up (since the actual quoting within the thread is "F27-4R" and "F27-8R".

Lesson learned :)
(It does look like a really nice motor)

no problem... It is a very nice motor. great for smaller launch fields or even for people new to the hobby and arent ready to go "BIG" as of yet.

very impressive flame for an "F" motor and proformance similar to an f42.

dont forget there is also the new G71 this is the "G" reload for the hobbyline case. its under all the lilits so no special licence or shipping is needed! very similar to the G77 except its a "C"slot core so the burntime is a little longer. it should perform similar to the G64 but with the "REDLINE" flame!!!

The G71 is an awesome motor, I've burned 2 myself, currently have one left but got two more coming.:D

To me it seemed to kick harder than the G64, seemed much louder and had the great Redline flame we all know and love.:D

The F27R looks nice too, I might have to put it to use in my 29mm fan blade rocket.:D

Yes the redline does have a little more kick than the whitelightning!! really you get a little more thrust for a little bit shorter burn time.

thats why I said SIMILAR performance...

either way I'm sure you will like the new econo jet redline. (at your local vendor soon!!)

Back