Model Rocket Range, "Launch Fee's"

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have been to two launches so far, and I have paid at one and I found no problem with it. I am always happy to pay 5 or 10 dollars to help a club and to have a nice big open spce to recover my rocket versus limiting how high they can go by my house.

On our bigger HPR days we ask for donations rather than flying fees. So far we have collected more from that than we would have from fees.

Edward

Our club (ROC) charges a membership of $60.00 a year and that lets you fly at all of the launches for a year which amounts to 10 one day launches and two (ROCstock) weekend events.

Non-members pay $10.00 per day and scout groups pay $1.00 per scout per day. Children of adults who pay the launch fee can also fly under that same fee. Example...I pay for $60.00 for a one year membership and my 4 kids (under 16 I believe) also get to fly for no extra cost. Same scenario for the non-member $10 daily fee.

Sometimes our club president waives the $10 daily fee and everyone flys for free. This happens because some launches get cancelled due to weather ect. Also because he is just a nice guy.

...Fudd

Back