Scott Fintel Does it again...!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agh...my registration has to be activated before I can see it. What did he do?

He launched a balloon payload to ~65K

Got some pretty pics too :D

I forget that Scott must approve you first...hint: you must fill out as much info as you are comfortable with, or Scott will consider you spam and delete your account.

From a balloon at or near 65,000ft...

Img0126.jpg

Johnnie

Originally posted by Johnnie
I forget that Scott must approve you first...hint: you must fill out as much info as you are comfortable with, or Scott will consider you spam and delete your account.

From a balloon at or near 65,000ft...

Img0126.jpg

Johnnie

amazing!

Ben

What is really amazing is that some Amateur rockets have gone that high and even higher!

Originally posted by chicagonative17
What is really amazing is that some Amateur rockets have gone that high and even higher!

True...but Scott paid $20 for the balloon, and $50 for helium...rockets can't do this for less than $100...plus or minus (+/-) some camera equipment, and he has one heck of a nice experience.

Johnnie

I now have a new background for my desktop--AWESOME picture!

Originally posted by kaycee
I now have a new background for my desktop--AWESOME picture!

I have the same background at work...:)

Johnnie

Originally posted by kaycee
They say that great minds think alike.

Wow!! Thats the second time I have heard that today...I'm on a freakin roll here...

your right Kevin, Great minds do think alike.

Johnnie

Originally posted by Johnnie
Wow!! Thats the second time I have heard that today...I'm on a freakin roll here...

your right Kevin, Great minds do think alike.

Johnnie

its all opinion based ;) j/k :p I might have to add it as mine to join the club ;)

Ben

Originally posted by ben
its all opinion based ;) j/k :p I might have to add it as mine to join the club ;)

Ben

Hey Ben,

Yeah, my wife and I were searching online for golf courses to go play...it seems we were searching the same site and did not even know it till later on...with my wife and I, it is not so much "great minds thinking alike" as it is that we are just in-sync with one-another.

Sorry, O/T here, my bad...:rolleyes:

Johnnie

Why oh why did I read this thread?:rolleyes:

Not having time for it, I still feel a surge to look on the net for surplus weather balloons and (hopefully a cheap) digital video camera! :D
That is just awesome!

Back