Dallas Mavericks

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixontj93060

Reaction score
Hey, O.K., at least they're back on the winning track (although Dirk is still looking marginal). After last year, we'll just have to wait and see...

Originally posted by dixontj93060
Hey, O.K., at least they're back on the winning track (although Dirk is still looking marginal). After last year, we'll just have to wait and see...

Nellie has them all hypnotized. And I'm still flippin' mad that they let Little Steven Nash get away ! :mad:

No love for the Mavs I guess, Tim.

Everybody sing (and dance):

Oh yes, yes I am... I'm a Dallas Mavericks fan !

Well, the Pistons are doing pretty well so far. Let's see what happens next.

Originally posted by Loopy
Well, the Pistons are doing pretty well so far. Let's see what happens next.
Unlike the Red Wings last night... :eek:

(Waits for the retort about my Avalanche...)

Originally posted by DaveCombs
Unlike the Red Wings last night... :eek:

(Waits for the retort about my Avalanche...)

(not one to disappoint...) Yeah, it was good to see how well the Av's did last nig....wait, they didn't play last night. Well, at least they played well in the first rou...oh, wait, that's right - they didn't even make the playoffs!!!

Seriously though last night started off ugly. After they settled down, they were getting alot of good chances though. We'll see what happens tomorrow, but as soon as I saw this match up, I got very worried. San Jose has been a tough team for the Wings this year.

JT-747883172553.JPG
=
toast.jpg

Just read Dirk is still top pick for MVP. After being part of the second greatest choke in sports history (First being the Red Sox whipping the Yankmes)???? Pa-leeezzzzz!

Go Nash.

Back